Monday, March 2, 2009

Todays the day and Ugh How I do hate snow

So Today is Audriannas appointment with the Surgeon for the Feeding Tube. I talked to my friend whose son got his put in 3 weeks ago. We are going through the same surgeon my friend said that he schedules the procedures 2-3weeks after the consult so 2-3 weeks from today Audrianna will be getting surgery to get her feeding tube. She said that the first week after the procedure is rough and that the whole thing is barbaric. I don't think she's ever seen a feeding tube tho. Her son was also in pain the first week or 2 and he was on codiene for the pain well so much for that audrianna is allergic to codiene so they will probably prescribe her mophine. So anyways I wake up today and Audrianna has a Snow Day we have a n'oreaster I hate snow we have 6 inches right now but the news just said the heaviest snow has stopped now its not so bad. Audriannas appointment isnt til 4pm so i am sure the roads will be clear by then. We will see If it looks bad at 2 I will reschedule. Right Now i don't want to because Audrianna needs the feeding tube and to reschedule with the surgeon it could be awhile. Besides we have a big truck and it has winter tires on it so we should be fine if it was my car then I would have to cancel cause my car doesn't have winter tires yet..

As for Audriannas boo boo from when she fell it looks ok now. Its not bothering her she did peel off the glue tho. And her black eye cleared up she has a remarkable healing time for bruises. except when her platletes were low.

I don't have any new freebies yet haven't been to the post office yet.

No comments: