Thursday, March 26, 2009

Todays the day well one of them anyways






So Its almost 8am and Im just sitting down relaxing before we head off to the hospital for audriannas 24 hr ph probe. This should be interesting Shes gonna be sedated and then they will put the probe down her nose and throat. I know shes gonna want to rip it out as soon as she wakes up thats just how audrianna is so it will be the task of keeping Audrianna from pulling it out. we have these pretty pink armboards with frogs on them that we got from shriners so that should help a little if they put them on her correctly that is. I also have a few dvds and some books in our overnite bag. Since shes not sick we will be able to walk the floor and go into the playroom so that should also keep her somewhat happy. Im not as nervouse about this as I am the surgery which is 6 days away. On a positive note I finished eclipse of the twilight series thats book number 3 And I will be bringing book 4 with me to the hospital I highly recommend reading the books if u haven't already the movie however is ok but they left out alot of things they shouldnt have. Thankfully the director of the first movie won't be directing the next one So the next one should hopefully be better. well off to wake up audriannas daddy and warm up my car then its off to the hospital. will update when I can

UPDATE 9:39Pm
All went well They used general anesthesia and used the mask only total thing took 13 minutes from to put ph probe in. She was very calm when she woke up. She does have her arms in armbands which I did take off a few times today so she could have a break because she hates them but as soon as she would try to go at the ph probe I put them back on she should get the ph probe out tommorow around 10am Then we can go home yay!!!!! only to come back wednesday *Sigh* I did take some pictures enjoy

No comments: