Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
Follow, follow, follow, follow,
Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
Follow the Yellow Brick, Follow the Yellow Brick,
Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
We're off to see the dr, The Wonderful drs of the ert.
You'll find he/she is a whiz of a dr! If ever a dr! there was.
If ever oh ever a dr! there was The Wdr of the er is one because,
Because, because, because, because, because.
Because of the wonderful things he/she does.
We're off to see the dr. The Wonderful dr of the er.
So yea as sarcastic as i am and so not looking forward to yet another trip to the er. Audriannas left foot has been bothering her since friday this is the one that she walks on funny cause of her tone and it turns in pretty bad. She can only wear her braces for 1-2hrs a day because she gets marks on her feet from where her cast blister scars are. Well the school nurse called me today I had sent them a note saying audrianna didnt go to school with her braces today cause her foot was bothering her plus I didnt have her shoes for her braces here. Well anyways I noticed her foot was bothering her a lil on friday she would whine a little when it was touched or I put her shoes on, Her left foot didnt seem to bad over the weekend. But today the school nurse called me she sounded a little concerned. She said that during pt her pt went to strecth audriannas foot she barely touched it and audrianna screamed it wasnt an I dont want to be stretched cry it was a oww that hurts scream. So they suggested I call her Dr and get an appointment to see if her foot could be xrayed. So I called her peds office theres no opening til 1:15pm tommorow and they asked if i could keep audrianna out of her braces which i could do and then they asked if i could keep her off her foot til then that is pretty much impossible audrianna is always on her feet and cant sit still. So they suggested going to the er getting an xray and then following up with her pediatrician tommorow at 1:15pm so thats what I will be doing when Audrianna gets home from school we are gonna go to the er closer to home tho. Not the one we usually go to because that one theres usually a long wait. I called the school teh nurse was in audriannas call working on lunch with audrianna yeah The nurse is the one that helps audrianna eat lunch so she doesnt choke. I asked for the nurse to be with audrianna during snack and lunch on auds iep. So i left a note with he receptionist to tell the nurse Audrianna was to go home on the bus and that I would be bringing audrianna to the er for her foot when she gets home but if the foot seemed worse and she felt aud should go sooner to call me and I would come get her.

1 comment:
When it rains, it pours.... I hear ya with the overwhelming schedule and all of the appts. and crap...it never ends...i never go out either, unless it's with family...sad, hah?? I am praying that Aud's foot is ok and that things go well with everything else!
Post a Comment