Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OMG I'm gonna cry

Soo Audrianna was seen at her drs office and she has a mild sprained ankle also on top of the possible sprained 5th toe on the left foot. So shes only allowed light pt for 7-10 days. Anyways thats not why I am gonna cry. Audrianna woke up at 10pm coughing a lil and then crying so I went to check on her I turned on my light and to my surprise Audrianna had puked all over herself and her bed. Shes a really silent puker so I had no idea. So i bring her downstairs put her in the tub which she screamed through cleaned off the vomit. got her dried off then dressed and sat her on the couch with me. She had some water drank it pretty fast . like 30 minutes later she pukes up all the water all over her blanket and me. So I get her cleaned up again and changed. And I reach for the phone to call the gi dr who is doing her ph probe in the morning. Audriannas father watched her earlier while i went and visited a friend cause I like never get out. Any my friends neighbor has full custody of his son who was just born in january, febuary range. I keep saying i am gonna get there and see the baby and my friend is due o have her son in may. So I went ovetr there and visted. And The neighbors son is so cute I held him and he immediatly fell asleep on me. Anyways I guess Audriannas father ordered burger king for dinner. Audrianna ate 3/4s of her burger with ketchup, and 4 chicken fries. which is a bit more then normal for her. So when I called the gi dr I let him know that she did eat alot more then she usually does but that she had vomited twice but had no fever and was acting fine. He said they were still gonna do the ph probe at 8am unless she develops a fever or keeps throwing up. So I said ok and hung up the phone. With the instructions to call in the morning if she gets worse. Well its 12:50am I put her to bed at 12am she fell asleep on me on the couch she had about more oz of water before 12 because of the no food or fluids rule after midnite. And she managed to keep it down. Her dad of course informs me audrianna also had garlic bread well that explains it chicken fries are spicy and garlic bread on top of that. If she does have reflux at all then of course. And even if she doesnt im sure all that upset her tummy. She was acting fine at 7pm when I was home. I just hope she doesnt get worse. She was 27lbs 4oz at the drs when weighed im sure she lost 4oz after vomiting if not more because she looked so skinny after. Im still praying god gives us somewhat of a break. Because we could use one exspecially poor auds. well I should go to bed. i will bring the good ol laptop to the hospital and update if i can after she gets the probe. Til then goodnightg

No comments: