Sunday, March 8, 2009

Prayers

Audrianna will be getting her surgery for her gtube on april fools day so we will need prayers that she gets through it ok. Now since its 3 days before her birthday. And really I hate to ask but We are going through financial hardship due to ssi being stopped it will get straightened out but not right away. And since the surgery will take 6 weeks for recovery and the fact that Audrianna will be in the hospital around her birthday and we just can't afford to have a party this year. I dont even know if I will be able to get her any presents. So All I want is for everyone tp pray that all goes well and Audrianna doesnt have alot of pain. Thank u

3 comments:

Chrystie said...

Jenny, I promise that I will be praying for y'all. You and Aud are going through so much. You are an awesome mom and I'm so glad that Audrianna has someone so amazing looking out for her and loving her. Hugs to you!

Kiera said...

Jenny - You are in my thoughts and prayers also. There is so much going on for you now. I think of you often

momtoablessing said...

thank you ladies