This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Ugh its been one of those days
Yeah today just did not start off good at all. Audrianna woke up and was cranky as hell. She spit out all her medicine today. Then she didnt want to go to school, get on the bus or get her braces on she fought and bit and kicked me. So I put her leg braces in her backpack so the PT could put them on her . I fought with her to get her shoes on and her jacket and then I put her in her wheelchair. And it was on to the bus she went she was happier when she saw the bus in our driveway. Once she left for school I sat down and enjoyed my warm cup of hazelnut creme coffee. And waited for her dad to get here he worked on the other house last night. Once he got here we had to head over to the SSI office for a review for Audriannas ssi disability money. We had to wait 1 1/2 in the waiting area then when we get called in Things immediatly seemed to go wrong. First off Stephen hasnt worked in a while and they still had him working not one but two jobs so really that should have been money they owed us. Then They didnt have that I own a vehicle now, plus they both of stephens vehicles down even tho one isnt registered or insured and we are waiting for his brother to pay us for it. Anyways the value of both our vehicles is over the allowed income. Ohhh and then to top it off We own a house that we do not reside it which is worth 2100 dollars. And since neither audriannas father or I are living in it even tho he gets his mail there and he does stay there often. The house is counted as property we could sell and make money on So now Audrianna has back pay owed which is 5,000.00 but the lady said she will take care of that. But Audriannas ssi is being stopped until Stephen moves into the new house and can prove he resides there and receives mail there. Or if we all move in and change our address. So we don't have to go through hell again We are all going to move in and change our addresses. I have toc all the lady when I start getting mail at the new address and move in. Yeah it sux. Stephen and I are not working and now Audriannas not getting SSI I don't know what to do. Good thing her check came in yesterday and I was able to get groceries and so on with that. I'm freaking out I started crying in the ssi Office this really suxs. Audrianna needs clothes and diapers and milk we go through so much. i wish that I could work and that the economy didnt suck right now cause Audriannas father has been looking for a job for months filling out applications and so far nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment