Sooo we went to the surgeon yesterday the snow wasnt so bad. The surgeon is nice very imformative he came in with a illustration of the stomach and what would be done to it. He even explained it to Audrianna even tho I dont think she quite understood. Well except when he said they would be doing it lathroscpy which means through the belly button thats when Audrianna lifted up her shirt and pointed to her belly button then looked at the surgeon funny. He did say that when Audrianna had her PH impedance probe a year ago that it only recorded 35 minutes of results and there was no reflux shown but he said thats not long enough. I explained to him how the box was dropped when the nurse was handing me audrianna to hold she picked it up looked at it popped the battery back in and then said it was ok. Well it wasnt apparently the wire came loose in the box. So all the pushing buttons i did for 24 hrs did nothing. So now Audrianna has to get another ph probe because they want to make sure she doesnt need a nissen fundoplication. Which he explained what that is to us. I pretty much already knew cause all the research I have been doing. So we are waiting for the gi dr to call us and set the ph probe up. We will be staying in the hospital overnight again exspecially since last time Audrianna had the hr long seizure which we were told was not related but hey u never know. Then Friday I call the surgeons office to set up the appointment for the surgery. Its weird because as my mom and Audriannas dad and some of my friends and other family members have pointed out Audrianna must not like her birthday because her first birthday she was hospitalized with RSV, 2nd birthday I believe she was sick with something and in the hospital, 3rd birthday she was hospitalized because of the botox, and now she might be in the hospital or atleast recovering from gtube surgery. When Audrianna gets the gtube surgery she will be getting a mic-key button and it will be held in with sutures til its healed and then the surgeon will take out the sutures. He said recovery time is about 6 weeks. We went to walmart today I wanted to look for some button up one piece jammies for Audrianna for when she gets the tube I heard button up one pieces are fairly easy to access the tube. Well surprisingly Audrianna fits in 24 months of the carters one piece footless button ups. I also got her two zip up footless fleece jammies size 4t Yeah wishful thinking pack of two for 9.00 not bad. She will eventually grow into it. Then we did some grocery shopping. I got the 2nd book to the twilight series. I have finally also starfted uising coupons I dont know why I never do. I got a free afran nasal spray it was one of the store coupons that prints out at the end of ur shopping order, I also had 2 2.00 off coupons for cottonelle kids flushable wipes. after the coupons I paid 99 cents each, I used my manufacturers coupon that I got in the mail to try diet dr pepper free so I grabbed a bottle its for the big bottles, I bought a box of the post cranberry and almond flakes cereal that I had a sample of. Lets see for samples that have come in the mail Between today and yesterday I got emergen-c samples came with 3 packs 0.3 oz acai berry, pink lemonade, super orange
Since Jess asked I am leaving the links if the samples are still available
http://www.emergenc.com/
I got a free snack pack of benefiber unfortunatly it was a free sample offered at walmarts website and the sample is no longer available.
I got a sample pack of astro glide hey we all have those times where we just aren't has moist as we want to be.
http://www.astroglide.com/SampleRequest.asp
I also got a trojan her pleasure condom which obviously u can go to the trojan website and request ur own sample.
Ok So now I will leave some links for free samples some which i am waiting for and some that i didnt feel I wanted or needed but others may find useful.
Mens degree deoderant sample.
http://www.scifi.com/eureka/madeineureka/degree_form.html
Plus white Toothpaste I keep going back and fourth on this or not
http://www.pluswhite.com/registration.shtml
Maybelline air whipped cover up samples this is a walmart sample so grabb it now before its to late
http://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid65952.aspx
dark chocolate rasberry almond true delights. Im waiting for mine to come in the mail
https://smartsource.wufoo.com/forms/x7x0k1/
nelsons pure and clear clarifying facial wash
http://www.etelligent.co.uk/etelligent/mp-ViewWebPage.asp?CC=nelsons&FRM=1&page_ID=645
3 different splenda samples but u can only choose one
https://www.splendidlife.com/ancillary/samplingprogram.do
always infinite sample
http://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid63312.aspx

No comments:
Post a Comment