So we went in for her ph probe yesterday she was kept awake for it as much as I object to it they said they wont sedate the kiddos unless they have to so. Audrianna fought it alot it was horrible to watch I cried alot. Then she kepts coughing after and she sounded really wheezy to me. The nurse ordered and xray. We go to get audriannas xray then the technician has me wait while she goes and sees if it was ok. As we are waiting audrianna ends up coughing a lot then she throws up all this mucous. It takes a bit next thing u know the nurse comes running in and pulls the tube out and says it was not placed correctly. So we go back to the room the Gi Dr tries to place it he has no luck so he says he wants to reschedule and this time sedate her for it. So we were sent home. im glad we didnt do it today it does turn out in fact audrianna is pretty sick shes got a nasty stomach bug shes been drinking and not vomiting refuses to eat but has diarreah. It sucks. They said it will probably be next week since shes getting the mic-key button on the 1st we dont have much time
So today she was feeling a bit better she ate a lil more not much but it was an improvement she does still have diarreah so I kept her home. I will tommorow too. Besides tommorow the outreach worker comes at 9am and audrianna has a drs appointment at 2pm tommorow its her 4 yr check up. So today we ran around I had to pay off a ticket i got, then my insurance and my excise tax. Then my sister aud and I went to the mall so I could buy the biggest onsies I could find cause the school wants her to wear onsies over her feeding tube so she wont rip it out and since next week is busy I have no other time. went to baby depot they had onsies but only up to 18months. So I went to babiesrus. We came across some boys onesies that were 24months but they looked really big and theres 5 of them for 6.99 there carters brand, Then I found a long sleeved onsie that says this is what cute looks like it was blue and pink so i grabbed that, and then i bought two packs of the gerber onsies 24 months and some onsie extenders. Then I went to borders and gout the last two books of the twilight series got them for 20% off My sister paid for one and I did that way I could use the coupon twice lol. And I bought the host cause it was marked 30% off. That way I have some reading material. Oh and I got the twilight soundtrack yeah I am a nut lol. I havent bought anything for myslef in awhile. And I used moist of my money to buy audrianna her onsies since shes not getting any ssi money right now. and I bought her 4 bandanas she loves her bandanas the school uses thenm for her drooling she wears them instead of bibs.

1 comment:
Jenny - I think of you and Audrianna often. I am sorry to hear that today was so rough on both of you. I hope that she feels better soon. The onesies look really cute. I am glad that you were able to find some bandannas also for her! A nice little treat after a rough day!
Enjoy the rest of the Twilight books!
Post a Comment