Saturday, March 21, 2009

We are in the hospital

Audrianna had her 4 year check up well it was supposed to be a 4 yr check up yesterday instead it ended up being a sick visit. Since shes still having diarreah has since wednesday. And shes not eatting much, Not good since she alread barely eats which is why shes getting a mic-key button put in anyways. So her ped weighs her she was 26lbs 8oz so already she lost weight she was 27lbs 4oz 2 days earlier. Then he wants her electrolytes to be tested cause of the diarreah he said he would call me with the results. She didnt have a fever and was acting like her normal self. Even tho she still is sleeping more then usual. So anyways she get home and she wants to take a nap on me. Its a good 30 minute drive home. She napped at home on me for 10 minutes then she takes her paci out and is refusing it so I ask her if shes thirsty and she says yes. So I lay her on the couch and i go into the kitchen to get her gingerale. I come back to find her vomiting all over herself and her blanket. So I call her drs office the nurse calls back and then says shes gonna talk to the dr and he will call me back 5 minutes later he calls me back. He says her electrolytes are fine. But he wants to call the hospital and see if she can be directly admitted instead if going through the er so he calls us back and tells us that we need to head over to the hospital and that shes being admitted. So thats where we are now she hasnt thrown up shes drinking gingerale here and there thats all she had one bite of cheerios today and 2 bites of pudding thats it, She still has the diarreah tho. And her father had it thursday. And he said his great uncle whose 90 that we live in had diarreah and vomiting yesterday. So far I have been ok but I already feel yucky so I am sure i'm gonna be next. Shes not allowed to leave her room. Im just waiting for someone to sit with her so I can go get some food its noon and I havent had anything to eat yet today. Shes just being watched. I dont know how long we will be here hopefully not long.

No comments: