Stephen and I have been arguing alot lately we have gotten along really well atleast twice so far. Its hard to forgive him I do believe that he didnt do the things this girl had said they did then she turned around and changed her story but he still wants to be her friend cause she has alot of bs going on in her life and no friends. I feel like I am not important to him anymore he keeps saqying he doesnt want me to leave but i am at the point where I have made it perfectly clear its me or her. If he chooses her I know exactly where I stand. It hurts I am trying so hard to rest and get over this flu and take care of Audrianna at the same time but im in so much emotional pain right now its hard I have gotten good a hiding my pain when its just Audrianna and I then when she goes to bed it all just comes out. I will be seeing my therapist thursday at 3pm I completly forgot about last weeks appointment. Audriannas last day for playgroup throught EI was today obviously she couldnt go she still has her last monday playgroup comming up so I am hoping shes better by monday. She also started her oral baclofen last night. I can't believe my daughter is going to be 3 time sure does fly by. Since she was 5 months old we have been doing early intervention Audriannas numerous dr's appointments and therapy have pretty much been my life for 2 1/2 years the only free time we have is weekends. Its going to be so strange with her being in school I dont know what I am going to do.
heres some pictures from when she was 1 after her 1st birthday


No comments:
Post a Comment