This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Audriannas 1st birthday 2006
Heres soem photos of Audriannas 1st birthday in 2006 I cant believe my baby is going to be 3 next month.
Hi. My Name is Kristen and I am a student at the University of Wisconsin. At a very young age I was diagnosed with Schizencephaly. I am now writing a paper on the disorder for a class. While researching I came across your blog. Don't worry, I'm not asking to do research on you or your family. I really just wanted to say thanks for being such an awesome mom. It wasn't until I was a lot later that I realized how much work my parents went through when I was young, in and out with doctors and therapy and seizure medications. I wouldn't be almost done with my degree, have traveled half of the places I have, or lived even close to the exciting life I have, if my parents hadn't worked so hard and made me work so hard when I was younger. So, Rock on! God Bless, Kristen
1 comment:
Hi. My Name is Kristen and I am a student at the University of Wisconsin. At a very young age I was diagnosed with Schizencephaly. I am now writing a paper on the disorder for a class. While researching I came across your blog. Don't worry, I'm not asking to do research on you or your family. I really just wanted to say thanks for being such an awesome mom. It wasn't until I was a lot later that I realized how much work my parents went through when I was young, in and out with doctors and therapy and seizure medications. I wouldn't be almost done with my degree, have traveled half of the places I have, or lived even close to the exciting life I have, if my parents hadn't worked so hard and made me work so hard when I was younger. So, Rock on!
God Bless,
Kristen
Post a Comment