Monday, March 24, 2008

He was telling the truth

And he has been the whoe time. I want to apologize to my fiance Stephen for ever doubting him I got so angry with him it was ridiculous him and i have been together for almost 7 years it will be 7 years this september. Yes he went and talked to this girl at our new house without telling me, and they did watch movies. But that is as far as it went. As for her saying he said he has been single for 2 years she lied about that, she lied about them being involved romantically and sexually, she lied about things that he said to her about me. I was up till 3am with him last night after we had patched things up we have been talking the past few days. After we patched things up and decided we need to give it another try the girl started to text him. Asking how work on the house was going he had been there earlier with Aud and I. He told her he didnt go he distracted. Then he told her he and I decided to work things out. The little you know what then spent till 3am trying to sabatoge his and my relationship she went all the way to say she had feelings for him and she thought they would be together then when he made it clear that was never going to happen even if him and I got together the girl went all the way to say she was gonna move back home she lives in a whole different state. She moved hear to live with a relative. My fiance is a sweet and caring man who can be gullable at times if you need advice he's there well unfortuantly this girl tried to use everything she knows about him to her advantage thankfully he's a smarty guy and new what she was doing and so did I it was pretty obvious. He did say he didnt want to lose her as a friend as much as I didnt like that since she did lie and hurt me I was ok with it cause there wouldnt be anymore going behind my back or late night hanging out with her. But it ended off with her not wanting to talk to him anymore. It was so funny cause I felt like we were back in highschool this girl was trying so hard to get my fiance to choose her over me adn my daughter. If she wants to go back home she should she really needs to back the f off my man but hes nicer than that and of course wont say those words o her he did put it nicer. I just happen to be alot more outspoken then her. Well anyways i am exhausted still I slept 4hrs thanks in part to that damn girl but also Audrianna was up 3 times during the night shes comming down with something i think.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Jenny - I've followed your story and you don't know how many times I've began to comment and then deleted because I don't want to say something I'll regret. I'm doing that again. I just deleted a whole host of things. I will say this, "tread lightly." Stephen needs to have NO CONTACT with her at all, no texting, phone calls, visits, NOTHING. He needs to focus completely on you and rebuilding your relationship. If he can do that than hats off to him, if he can't then it's time to think about moving on. Good luck to you honey, no one deserves this.