its 4:40am here and I cant sleep I slept from 1am till 3am but Stephen is at the new house sleeping on an air mattress while Audrianna and I are here. He was taping off where he wants to paint and what not he's going to paint the long room, office, and the bottom half of the kitchen I may keep the kitchen wallpaper for now as its starting to grow on me a little. Then he plans on refinishing the office, dining room and living room floor and put a coating on them we decided not to do this to either bedroom floor. He also plans to take down the wall paper in the dining room and paint the walls in there and tear up the kitchen floor and try to save the wood floor under the linoleum and possibly refinish that floor as well he said if he works on it everyday after work it should take him about 2 weeks I give him 3-4 LOL.
Ok so yesterday we went to walmart where I got audrianna a pretty pink carseat we have a 3 in one eddie bauer in the truck but with Stephen working full time and me not having a license yet, I'm buying my dads old buick having Stephen put it ok the road and insuring it so he can take me driving in it a little then I'm gonna get my license. Anyways Audrianna is eligible for transportation through her health insurance to her Drs we had all forms filled out and have used the transportation on occasion well we have to use our own carseat and I can't leave it when we go into the drs so I have to carry it in along with Audrianna so I decided to buy her a new lighter convertible carseat she's still to teeny for a booster seat . And of course its one that came with a carry tote to carry it in which will make it easier for me.
I also grabbed a few sets of tinkerbell napkins to match the plates and tablecloths we got before from walmart for Audriannas party
Then we went to michaels craft store cause I still didnt have a cake pan, anything for the Boys goody bags and I wanted to get some foam princess wands for the girls and foam pirate hats for the boys I had seen a make your own pirates hat kit that came with 4 foam hats, patches and swords to decorate all small but perfect for toddlers the kit was originally 7.99 I got the kits on sale 4.99 each, then I found a tinkerbell cake pain, candle and cake toppers.
Now for the Goody bags in the girls I now have
1 bracelet
4 tinkerbell tattoos
some tinkerbell stickers
a 4 pack of tinkerbell crayons
a fuzzy small tinkerbell picture to color
a tinkerbell yoyo
The boys because I have looked everywhere for pirates stuff didnt find much got tinkerbell goody bags but they have boy stuff in them like
A pirates of the carribbean yoyo
A small fuzzy transformers color yourself picture
Pirates of the carribean tattoos
spiderman tattoos
Disney cars 4 pack crayons
I chose not to do candy they will be getting plenty for Easter. I have tossed around the idea of having an Easter egg hunt with plastic prefilled Easter eggs.
We will be having a BBQ if the weathers nice.
And we plan on playing pin the star on the wand for the girls and probably pin the eyepatch on the Skelton for the boys.
I'm thinking of atleast one more game I may grab some other party favors fill a shoebox with rice or cornmeal and let the lol ones search for buried treasure.
Yes this seems like a big party but Audrianna did miss her 2nd bday party stupid Botox. And I think its worth it and there's every reason to celebrate. Hmm let's see if I can get some sleep now aud wakes up at 8am that means I have 3 hrs to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment