This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Conflicting Stories
So I don't know what to do or who to believe I was told that he slept with her, that he told her he had been single for two years, that she thought he was her boyfriend, that they kissed, She said that she stayed at the house 3 times, that they cuddled and watched movies, that she didnt know him and I were still together, That I lived with him only cause he felt bad. She did look like she could be lying she was also smiling a bit, Maybe she liked that I was so upset I was in tears I dont know I did hear from someone else that knows her that she loves to break up relationships. Now from him I heard that yes they did watche movies at the new house and only once he didnt tell me cause he figured that I would be mad, He also said he never had sex with her and wouldn't anyways after all the girl is having sex with like two other guys (skank). Oh and dont worry I am getting tested he said he didnt sleep with her but I dont care. He said his and my relationship has been up and down for longer then two years but that we were still together and trying to work things out, He said there was no way in hell they were boyfriend and girlfriends just friends and she knew that. I talked to him a bit on the phone earlier withput yelling I did cry quite a bit he wants to try nd work things out. I told him he should stay here for a bit and I will take Audrianna and we will move into the new house. I did also tell him I want her and him to stop talking and hanging out together and that i want to be there when he cuts her out of his life. I also want him home more with me and if hes gonna work on the house I wanna be there with him. Its just a trust hes gonna have to earn back he may not have had a physical affair but he did have an emotional affair. I am just a wreck if I am not on later or for a few days I may be at the new house. Oh and Ellen and anyone else invited to Auds 3rd birthday its still going to be at the new house same date same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment