This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Audrianna is sick again
Yep not even a week goes by and Audrianna is sick again thats almost 3 weeks in a row now. Today she has a nasty cold that seems to be taking a toll on her she has a really runny nose, shes cranky and shes tired but she wont sleep she also doesnt want to eat much and shes trying to drink but her nose is so stuffy. I think shes starting with a fever. right now im holding her shes half out of it. poor thing she never gets just a little sick no little colds here. It totally sucks she keeps looking at me with these sad blue eyes and a look on her face like mommy make me better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi.. You don't know me, but I have been following your blog entrys. I too have a daughter with CP. I am so sorry to hear that Audrianna is sick again. You have been having alot of bad luck lately.
Is there anyway you could give me a quick emaila nd let me know your email address. I would like to ask you a question and would like to offer you some help.
My email is LoveMy2Ducklings@yahoo.com
Thank you, I hope Audrianna gets to feeling better very soon & God Bless
Post a Comment