This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Friday, March 21, 2008
I want those 7 years back
he cheated in me, brought that girl into our new home when he told me he was working on the house to get if ready by audriannas birthday, he told the girl he elses single had been for 2 years I'm torn into pieces in so hurt, scared I dont know what to do or where to turn he's not here. I dont have any money or job right now and bad credit I dont know how I'm gonna get an apartment. I have been crying for a few hrs now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hugs sweetie!! You deserve better!! Once you get on your feet you will see he's not worth all this pain he is causing you! I will say a prayer for you. Tara
Oh Jenny! My heart hurts for you. I will be thinking of you. Know that you have support from many people all over the country. Lean on us as you need to. I hope that you are surrounded by family and lots of love during this difficult time.
Post a Comment