First off I want to say congrats to the moms on the support group board I frequent a few of them are expecting again. And congrats to an irl friend of mine who found out she's expecting her first child a boy who is due in may 2008.
Ok now as excited as I am for these mamas it also really sucks I am sad, there is a good possibility that I won't be having another baby due to genetic reasons ECT. And it sucks I want another baby so bad it hurts. Yes there is adoption which will happen in the future but I want another biological child too. When my friend recently told me she was pregnant she found out late in the pregnancy actually in febuary she still had her af. I told her I would be concerned she said they checked things out the baby was healthy and what did I say I go and say dont go walking on cloud nine that the baby is healthy because we were told how healthy Audrianna was even at birth and she ended up with cerebral palsy. Instead of being happy for my friend I went and listed all the things that could happen. It sucks I want so badly to be happy for my friends its just way to hard. I hate hearing people bragging about the new babies.
I guess the whole baby thing isnt the only thing that's bothering me. I also hate when people brag in front of me about what there kids can do that Audrianna can't do like completly climb in and out of there crib on there own or that they can go to the potty all by themselves, or how they can draw circles and people of sing there abc's ECT. I hate watching 3yr olds that can talk in sentences, run, jump, kick a ball ECT. It makes me wanna cry these are things Audrianna can't do. She's gonna be 3 on April 4th but I dont see her as a 3yr old in my eyes she's still a baby.

1 comment:
I know what you mean wanting to be happy for the preggers. I am having an increasingly hard time when I hear that someone had a non-traumatic delivery. Of course I don't wish anyone the pain that I've endured, it just makes me feel sad sometimes when it seems like everyone around has a healthy baby that develops so typically. Keep your head up though, Aud is adorable and just look at her trying to get out of the bed!!!
Post a Comment