Saturday, March 22, 2008

How do I do this

so its 7am which is an early morning for Audriannna and me the lady who went to bed at 4am after crying myself to exhaustion. My body just feels so numb I feel like I have lost a piece of me. Who I have been for 7 years. But now I have another problem how do I explain to a 3 year old with CP where her daddy is she has only asked for him once so far. Shes so smart and understanding I honestly feel if I told her her daddy wasnt going to be with her mommy anymore cause her daddy did a very bad thing. Audrianna would completly understand. Now what I really want to tell her is what an ahole her daddy and how he hurt her mommy's feeling and that he made mommy so sad and that her daddy is a lier and a sneak and how he cant ever be trusted again.

No comments: