This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Friday, March 28, 2008
maybe its a family thing
so stephens sister called her boyfriend never came home last night they broke up. Didnt get the details but she called to see if I can babysit her two girls she works two jobs which requires me to babysit over night I of course said yes but did let her know we are getting over colds here. Her girls are pretty easy going one will be two in june and ones 5 months old. Audrianna and the older one play great together and are good pals. Since she rarely asks for favors and I never see the girls except holidays didnt see them on. Easter and last time I saw the baby was Christmas she was born on Halloween. Besides it will help me keep my mind off my problems figures I started to feel good 2 he's ago but I gtg we have to bring aud to the drs then pick up the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment