So first equipment of choice that is a major part of Audriannas life is her Convaid Cruiser Stroller. Or what we and shriners liked to call it the wheelchair for kids that they feel will eventually walk.
Convaid Classic Cruiser Strollers
Cruiser Positioning Stroller Chairs are available in five size ranges from Preschool, Elementary, Pre-Adolescent, Adolescent-Teen, to Adult. Each stroller size can be customized by selecting over 20 stroller options and accessories.
Cruiser Strollers are designed, engineered, and offered in two versions. First the Basic Cruiser Strollers are ready for you to select options for a customized version to suit your specific needs. Secondly, Cruiser Strollers are offered in crash tested versions for bus transport.
All Convaid Cruiser Strollers feature light weight folding frames complete with adjustable seat depth, variable back angle, height adjustable foot supports, swing-away foot plates, and reversible stroller handles. For added safety, two-point seat belts are also standard equipment. No need to buy a new stroller chair after a growth spurt. Simple thigh depth adjustments on the Cruiser Stroller will fit your growing child and save you money.
Convaid Cruiser Stroller seating surface is constructed to conform to lateral curvature of the user's body. Seat and seat backs can be reinforced with nylon stiffeners to prevent slouching and to provide comfort and an upright seating posture. The stroller seat surface is oriented in space 30 degrees from the floor plane for posture management. The stroller seat to back angle adjusts in 5 degree increments (either 85, 90, or 95 degrees) for added comfort and posture management.
Audrianna has the crash tested version since she was not allowed to go on a bus to preschool when she started school if she didn'y have a transport safe wheelchair. audrianna also picked hers in the color purple.
when you have a non mobile or semi mobile child a wheelchair is ideal. Exspecially when that child is 5 years old and around 30-40lbs you know how hard it is to carry a child of that size around all the time. well yup I do she has really taken a toll on my back just carrying her up and down stairs everyday. so when it came time to order audrianna a wheelchair we were very very happy.
The convaid cruiser folds up just like you would fold up and umbrella stroller its alot more lightweight then a wheelchair. i wanna say its as heavy as a baby stroller. Now that Audrianna is taller we will be going through the process of getting her a new wheelchair.
Uncommonly cute review and giveaway wooohoooooo
I absolutly love clothes with cute sayings on them and I think babies are the cutest with there cute onsies. Charlee and Audrianna both own a few. My faves of Charlees are. Rock n Roll til nap time, Rockstar princess, mommys lil rockstar, and I'm just like mommy I never shut up.
Audrianna has a few that say i'm a princess. We even wrote on some plain tee shirts with fabric paint. My fave that we made was one that says just cause i can't talk doesn't mean that I don't understand.
So when I contacted Eric Wagner of Uncommonly Cute about sponsoring a review and giveaway for this event and he said yes i was really excited. so after looking around at all the cute shirts and onsies. we decided on one that says friends like me after all we all know how much I love facebook.
Eric was Generous enough to offer one of my lucky fans
one shirt/onesie (winner's choice) with free shipping (Valued at $25.00)
Mandatory Entries
You must leave email address with each comment
Follow my blog via GFC
Why do we call it a stroller and not a wheelchair?
Extra entries :
Visit Uncommonly Cute store and tell me what you would choose if you won
Follow uncommonly cute on facebook and thank eric for sponsoring the giveaway on my blog
Follow uncommonly cute on twitter and tell him i sent you
Blog about my cerebral palsy awareness event on your blog and get 2 extra entries.
Tweet about this giveaway on twitter
winner will have 48 hrs after I contact them to claim prize if not I will redraw a winner.
Giveaway ends on 10/25 at noon est
Disclaimer
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, paid sponsorship, or paid topic insertion. However I will accept and keep free products, services, travel, and event tickets or any other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. All reviews are my own opionions.





30 comments:
Blog follower :)
hismrs2010 at aol dot com
It is not called a wheelchair because it is for children who are believed to be able to walk eventually and they are a lot lighter than wheelchairs!
hismrs2010 at aol dot com
I would love the "worth the wait" onesie.
hismrs2010 at aol dot com
Following uncommonly cute and posted on their wall
hismrs2010 at aol dot com
twitter follower of uncommonly cute!
hismrs2010 at aol dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/Tiffyy2010/status/27291045677
hismrs2010 at aol dot com
blogged
http://hislittlemrs.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaways-i-like-this-week_13.html
hismrs2010 at aol dot com
2
Blog follower
hannahskingat gmail dot com
It is not called a wheelchair because it is an ambulatory aid for children who will one day walk :)
it's called a stroller b/c it is lightweight & easy to fold like a stroller
Follow blog via GFC
taraz9 at excite dot com
i like the it's how i roll boy shirt
taraz9 at excite dot com
follow on twitter @curious_kitty
taraz9 at excite dot com
http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/28049811479
taraz9 at excite dot com
I follow via GFC.
khaymax at hotmail dot com+
It is called a stroller because it is for children who hopefully will eventually be able to learn to walk.
khaymax at hotmail dot com
Follow your blog via GFC
You call it a stroller b/c it folds up like an umbrella stroller and it's lightweight.
I like the "worth the wait" onesie.
tannis_z at excite dot com
I am already a blog follower
williamstd2010@aol.com
It's called a stroller as it's an aid for those who will hopefully walk later and it is not as heavy as a wheelchair
williamstd2010@aol.com
I follow uncommonly cute via twitter
williamstd2010@aol.com
My favorite shirts are the that's how I roll and worth the wait.
williamstd2010@aol.com
I like Uncommonly cute
williamstd2010@aol.com
I blogged about your giveaway
http://deedeejw2493690.blogspot.com/2010/10/unique-shirts-and-onesies.html
williamstd2010@aol.com
I blogged about your giveaway
http://deedeejw2493690.blogspot.com/2010/10/unique-shirts-and-onesies.html
williamstd2010@aol.com
I tweeted about the giveaway
http://twitter.com/#!/deedeejw2493690/status/28549922262
williamstd2010@aol.com
GFC FOLLOWER
skindeep2000@aim.com
They are not considered wheelchairs as they are more light. Chidlren that use them might later walk.
skindeep2000@aim.com
I am a twitter follower
skindeep2000@aim.com
I follow on facebook
skindeep2000@aim.com
Post a Comment