Friday, October 29, 2010

three yellow starfish giveaway 11/13 CLOSED

Three Yellow Starfish is a handmade shop that started in 2007. Through the progression in custom patterns and using some of the most beautiful designer fabrics, Three Yellow Starfish brings a modern flair to everyday children’s outfits.

Three Yellow Starfish is offering one lucky fan of mine Lime Olive Bloomers
http://www.etsy.com/listing/58550593/lime-olive-baby-bloomers

check out a few other of my faves from her site

Birthday Girl Ruffle Bottom Bloomers

Beanie Hat

Pinafore

Petti skirt I have always wanted one of these for the girls just havent ordered one yet


How to enter

Mandatory :

Go to her shop and tell me one item you like
http://www.threeyellowstarfish.com/

Follow my blog Via Google Friend Connect

other ways to enter

Tweet about this giveaway make sure you use @momtoablessing and @3yellowstarfish so I see it

Follow @3yellowstarfish on twitter

Become a fan on Three yellowstarfish on facebook and thank her for the giveaway on my blog and let her know I sent you.

Thats it its that simple.


Giveaway ends on november 13th at noon EST
winner will have 48 hrs to contact me back after i email them to be on the safe side I am putting this As U.S only unless she tells me otherwise.

Winner is comment number 11 goes to show you that sometimes last is best

tweet


http://twitter.com/Tiffyy2010/status/320267062616064

hismrs2010 at aol dot com

11 comments:

Allison said...

Love the newsboy hat!
hannahsking at gmail dot com

Allison said...

follow on gfc

Jen and Andy said...

Love the pretty in pink ruffle bottom bloomers!

Jen and Andy said...

I follow via GFC

Jen and Andy said...

I like three yellow starfish on facebook

Jen and Andy said...

I follow three little starfish on twitter @JenLee3838

Tiffany said...

I love the flower beanie hat.
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Tiffany said...

blog follower
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Tiffany said...

following 3yellow on twitter
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Tiffany said...

facebook fan and thanked
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Tiffany said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/Tiffyy2010/status/320267062616064
hismrs2010 at aol dot com