Everyone loves a good mystery and a little giveaway at the end is good clean fun too!!
Steps for the Mystery Diaper Event
#1. The SoftBums Blog will be linked with a list of over 100 bloggers who are all participating or reviewing the NEW SoftBums Mystery Diaper.
#2. On Oct 1st at 12pm CST SoftBums will reveal their newest SoftBums diaper on YouTube and…
#3. at the same time all the reviewing bloggers will post their reviews of the new diaper.
#4. Blogs are open early to begin taking comments
#5. After the entry period ends (Oct 18 @ 8pm CST) 23 winners will be chosen from all the compiled entries!
Come join the SoftBums Mystery Event and visit all the participating blogs for a chance to win these amazing prizes!
Grand Prize:A Brand New iPad
First Prize: Complete Birth to Potty Package of SoftBums NEW Mystery Diapers!!
Second Prize: Win a gift certificate for $75 to www.softbums.com
Third Prize: Amazon Gift Card worth $50

PLUS: Baby Legs to winners #21-#23
You can choose to enter only one participating blog, or bounce around and enter on ALL the BLOGS!
Sound like fun?
To get an early start and extra entries:
Post, blog or Tweet about the SoftBums Mystery Event and comment here to enter your entry!
Plus Extra entries available for:
Going to other SoftBums Mystery Event Blogs, listed on the SoftBums blog
Follow the SoftBums “Love Cloth Diapers” Blog
Tweet ”Enter to WIN a new mystery #SoftBums diaper and more from @softbumsmama!http://momtoablessing.blogspot.com/2010/10/softbums-new-mystery-diaper-event-enter.html @momtoablessong #clothdiapers #giveaway 10/18″ (leave a comment)
Follow SoftBums on Twitter (Leave comment)
Like SoftBums on Facebook (leave comment)
Tell why you are excited to try the new diaper! (leave comment)
Share this Mystery Event as your status on Facebook (leave comment)
Leave a review on SoftBums (leave comment)
Subscribe to my blog via email through feedburner (leave comment)
Follow me through Google Friend Connect or via a reader (leave comment)
Grab my button and post it on your blog (leave comment)
Blog about this giveaway
This giveaway is open to US Residents! Entries on my blog will be counted towards the first prize level and down, not for the iPAD. Winners will be drawn using random.org and 23 winners are chosen from all entries compiled from all participating blogs. Winner has 48 hours to get back to me after being contacted or a new winner will be drawn. Ends October 18th, 2010 at 8 pm CST!






275 comments:
1 – 200 of 275 Newer› Newest»Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/BonniesBows/status/26099357679
Entering the contest on your page! I have liked everyone and added everything....lol
invisible_diabla at yahoo dot com
I like soft bums on FB
I follow soft bums on twitter
tweeted! http://twitter.com/cyndi_bb/status/26100606878
cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com
Would really like to try out the new diaper!!!
I like SB on fb!
cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com
tweeted the quote you gave us!
cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com
follow SB on twitter!
cyndi_steinke at hotmail.com
I'm excited to try the new SB because I have an original and want to see how they could possibly improve on it!
cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com
follow through GFC!
cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com
fb status = the giveaway!
cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com
liked softbums on facebook
love to try it becasue I love that it is also a pocket which I love to use at night time!
follow softbums on twitter!
I shared on FB
brandy leigh nelson
girlforgotten81@aol.com
follow the softbums blog
I like softbums on fb and commented on their post
girlforgotten81@aol.com
brandy leigh nelson
tweeted
http://twitter.com/bugaroobows/status/26100384544
I follow soft bums on gfc
girlforgotten81@aol.com
I would love to try this because we just switched to cloth a week ago, and are cd virgins. we have a 9 month old and another due in january. we could really use this!
girlforgotten81@aol.com
I like softbums on facebook
I would love to try out a new diaper!
i follow softbums on GFC
I follow via GFC
jessharris79@gmail.com
I follow softbums on gfc.
jessharris79@gmail.com
I would love to try the new diaper because I love pockets.
jessharris79@gmail.com
i would love to try the new diaper because i already love soft bums and would like to try a new version of their diaper.
lhazelfit at yahoo dot com
like softbums on fb!
follow softbums on twitter!
follow softbums blog!
lhazelfit at yahoo dot com
follow your blog on gfc!
tweeted it!
i follow softbums on facebook
I follow softbums on twitter
I blogged on twitter about the diaper giveway
I follow soft bums on twitter
I sure hope I win big. I am going to be a grandma and this would be quite inviting to my household
I like soft bums on facebook
Found you through the SoftBums Mystery Diaper Event on the SoftBums Blog.
I love my softbums!
blogged about it: http://biehladventures.blogspot.com/2010/10/softbums-mystery-product-event-enter.html
follow softbums blog
follow them on twitter: MamaBiehl
like softbums on facebook
i love softbums and that's why i'm excited to try their new one!
I posted on FB
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=56202983#!/profile.php?id=56202983
I follow softbums on FB
I'm excited to try it because I never tried a softbums and have heard great things about them!
I follow the Softbums blog. (jdeemarie)
jdeemarie @ gmail.com
I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/#!/jdeemarie/status/26114374380
jdeemarie @ gmail.com
I follow Softbums on Twitter (@jdeemarie)
jdeemarie @ gmail.com
I'm a Facebook fan of Softbums (Jodi J)
jdeemarie @ gmail.com
I love Softbums but generally prefer pocket diapers (especially for daddy) - this new diaper is a perfect cross between the two!
jdeemarie @ gmail.com
I couldn't figure out how to subscribe to your blog via email so I subscribed to your feed via my Google Reader.
jdeemarie @ gmail.com
Blogged about it here: http://threelittletexasmonkeys.blogspot.com/2010/10/cloth-diaper-contest-softbums.html
kim777 at aol dot com
Like SoftBums on FB. kim777 at aol dot com
I follow the SoftBums blog. kim777 at aol dot com
I want to try the new diaper because it looks like the perfect overnight diaper! kim777 at aol dot com
follow I Love Cloth Diapers blog with GFC (Lona728)
Lona728@ yahoo dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/Lona728/status/26118095365
Lona728@ yahoo dot com
follow softbums on twitter (Lona728)
Lona728 @yahoo dot com
Would love to try the new Omni Diaper!
joditrinklein@gmail.com
"Like" softbums on Facebook (Lona Sausman Wibbels)
Lona728@ yahoo dot com
I"m excited to try the new diaper because I have heard awesome things about soft bums and have never tried them. I like that you can snap in an insert or use as a pocket.
Lona728 @yahoo dot com
just want to enter via your page! thanks
aamardis@gmail dot com
following you with GFC (Lona728)
Lona728 @yahoo dot com
http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/26124584287
Following SB @chirpandtweet
I like SB on FB (Mary C. Brady)
I'm excited about the new diaper because I'm undecided on what kind to use with my upcoming babe!
I follow the I love cloth diapers blog
rastrassbur at gmail dot com
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/rhuss85/status/26132261192
rastrassbur at gmail dot com
I follow Softbums on twitter
rastrassbur at gmail dot com
I like Softbums on FB
rastrassbur at gmail dot com
I'm excited to try the new diaper because you can customize it to your situation!
rastrassbur at gmail dot com
I posted on FB
http://www.facebook.com/#!/rebecca.huss?v=wall&story_fbid=152460331460375&ref=mf
rastrassbur at gmail dot com
I follow you via Google Friend Connect
rastrassbur at gmail dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/26137436229
follow the SoftBums “Love Cloth Diapers” Blog
tweet
http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/26137561364
Follow SoftBums on Twitter
@fancygrlnancy
Like SoftBums on Facebook
Nancy P.
I am excited because I love diapers and these look really cute! I love AI2 diapers
follow in gfc
I tweeted about the event
http://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/26130072630
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I follow the Softbums blog
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
TWeet
http://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/26147531085
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I follow Softbums on twitter (notimeMom)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I follow Softbums on facebook (andrea potter kruse)
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I would like to try this diaper because I have a stash of prefolds but my kids have outgrown the covers... and with 2 in cloth, a one size is a must. This sounds fabulous!
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I tweeted! https://twitter.com/diaperjzp
like softbums on facebook!
follow softbums blog with reader
dying to try the new omni because I LOVE the original!!
follow SB on twitterq
I love my softbums and can't wait to use these. Should be useful for daycare with our twins!
I would love to try the new Omni!
sunny.r.hudson@gmail.com
I like Softbums on FB
sunny.r.hudson@gmail.com
For some reason my posts seem to be copying other stuff too. Sorry!
Leave softbums review here?
I LOVE softbums! This is my #1 diaper and it makes up the majority of our stash, by far. I love the economical AI2 style. I've never had a blowout with this diaper either! The aplix is fantastic and I LOVE the slide to size system. A *true* one-sized diaper, unlike so many other diapers with awkward sizing and super bulk for little babes. Awesome diaper!
stillsarah347 at gmail dot com
I'm so excited to try the new softbums--my favorite diaper combined with the ease of a pocket style for sitters and daddy! Just what I needed!
stillsarah347 at gmail dot com
I like softbums on fb!
stillsarah347 at gmail dot com
I follow you via GFC!
stillsarah347 at gmail dot com
Great giveaway! I'm in the process of checking out the other sites as well!
I want to try the SB because this is my 3rd baby and I'd love to move into cloth diapers
I would love to add the omni to my stash! I love pockets!
I tweeted the event http://twitter.com/vhubler/status/26213032883
Following the SoftBums “Love Cloth Diapers” Blog
velvethubler at yahoo.com
Following the SoftBums on Twitter as @vhubler
I Like SoftBums on Facebook
velvethubler at yahoo.com
Shared on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1295238487#!/profile.php?id=1295238487&v=wall&story_fbid=118474541543667&ref=mf
Following through GFC
velvethubler at yahoo.com
I subscribe by email
velvethubler at yahoo.com
Blogged about it here: http://myhopeisin-you.blogspot.com/2010/10/cloth-diapers.html
I like softbums on FB
I follow softbums via google connect
I follow softbums on twitter
husskl at comcast dot net
I follow softbums on fb
husskl at comcast dot net
I follow your blog via GFC
husskl at comcast dot net
I am excited to try a softbums as a pocket!
husskl at comcast dot ent
I like softbums on fb
jessica deratany
jrderatany@gmail.com
i follow softbums on twitter
jrderatany
jrderatany@gmail.com
I would really like to see fi the convertabe works
jrderatany@gmail.com
Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/LauraL444/status/26278088443
LauraL444 at yahoo dot com
Follow Softbums on Twitter! LauraL444
LauraL444 at yahoo dot com
Like Softbums on FB!
LauraL444 at yahoo dot com
GFC follower! Laura W
LauraL444 at yahoo dot com
Follow on Twitter
radharas at yahoo dot com
Posted about it on FB
radharas at yahoo dot com
Great prizes. I like to win. Thanks. happychan0 (at) yahoo.com
tweeted! http://twitter.com/inspireddsgns/status/26316624460 courtneycopeland729 at gmail dot com
I follow softbums on twitter (@inspireddsgns) courtneycopeland729 at gmail dot com
I would love to try the new diaper because I am expecting my first baby in early 2011! courtneycopeland729 at gmail dot com
tweeted about the event:
http://twitter.com/carolineguf/status/26118953994
c_guf at yahoo dot com
I follow softbums blog
c_guf at yahoo dot com
I follow softbums on twitter
@carolineguf
c_guf at yahoo dot com
I like softbums on fb
Caroline Guf
c_guf at yahoo dot com
I am excited to try it b/c maybe it'll work overnight for us!
c_guf at yahoo dot com
I follow you in GFC
c_guf at yahoo dot com
These look amazing! We didn't CD with our first child, and we really want to do so with #2 (we are adopting). I've been researching different types, and I have to say I love the adjustment for this one, and also that it can be a pocket or AI2! How cool! I would love to add these to our starter stash.
This is what I've been looking for, a diaper that will fit my little, skinny-legged baby girl around the legs.
doodlesmomma at gmail dot com
Like SoftBums on FB :)
tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/lifesemicrunchy/status/26378561440
lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/lifesemicrunchy/status/26379179480
lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
entering here, so excited about this diaper, God bless you and your daughter :)
kohines at gmail
i like softbums on fb
kohines at gmail
i follow softbums on twitter/ kaelihines
kohines at gmail
Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/26388729994
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I follow Softbums blog.
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I tweeted your tweet...
http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/26389475045
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I follow Softbums on Twitter.
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I like Softbums on Facebook.
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I am excited to try Softbums as a pocket!
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
I follow your blog via GFC.
lindseygalvez at gmail dot com
Can't wait for new diaper. ALready love my Echos!
I've liked softbums on fb.
1 entry into the contest please!
littleaurora@gmail.com
tweet https://twitter.com/#!/Luv_to_Save/status/26410026670
luvtosave at gmail.com
I'm excited because they are Ai2 and you can use them as pocket diaper and cover.
luvtosave at gmail.com
I follow your blog
luvtosave at gmail.com
tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/EcoBlogz/status/26412283518
ecoblogz at gmail dot com
I follow the softbums blog
ecoblogz at gmail dot com
I follow softbums on twitter as ecoblogz
ecoblogz at gmail dot com
I like softbums on FB
ecoblogz at gmail dot com
I'm excited to try the new diaper because my daughter just recently outgrew a couple and we're short on diapers!
ecoblogz at gmail dot com
following you with GFC
ecoblogz at gmail dot com
Blogged
http://thetreehugginmomma.blogspot.com/2010/10/softbums-mystery-revealed.html
kaleidoscopejane at yahoo dot om
Like Softbums on FB
Tree huggin-Momma
Follow Softbums on Twitter
@treehugginmomma
Thanks for the entry - I did all the initial entries already :)
I want to try the new diaper.
i like the ocean colored. i like that they have larger sizes.
floatingonabiscuit@gmail.com
Thanks for the entry!
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/chany10/status/26465932603
I follow Softbums' blog.
Tweet!
http://twitter.com/chany10/status/26487161008
I follow Softbums on Twitter.
I like Softbums on FB.
I'm excited to try this new diaper, because it is so versatile.
I follow your blog with GFC.
Tweet
http://twitter.com/JenLee3838/status/26507875013
I follow the Softbums blog
I follow Softbums on twitter @JenLee3838
I like Softbums on facebook
I subscribe to your blog via RSS
I'd love to try the new diaper because I love trying new fluff!! :)
I blogged: http://www.clothdiapergiveaways.com/2010/10/softbums-mystery-event.html
madelinemiller at gmail dot com
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/MadelineMiller/status/26520347330
madelinemiller at gmail dot com
I follow SoftBums on Twitte.r
madelinemiller at gmail dot com
I like SoftBums on FB.
madelinemiller at gmail dot com
I am excited to try it because of its versatility!
madelinemiller at gmail dot com
I subscribe via Feedburner.
madelinemiller at gmail dot com
I follow you via GFC.
madelinemiller at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/chany10/status/26558820515
Hello, For my first entry I choose to tweet as I don't have a blog here:
http://twitter.com/trishden/status/26603504464
Thanks!
trishden
trishden948(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow SoftBums on Twitter. Thanks! trishden
trishden948(at)yahoo(dot)com
I Like SoftBums on Facebook. Thanks! Trish Froehner
trishden948(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm excited to try the new SoftBums diapers because they Fit all legs widths from 4" - 14". That means one diaper from start to finish of potty training. Thanks!
trishden948(at)yahoo(dot)com
I posted this on my Facebook profile here:
http://on.fb.me/daiEWa
Thanks!
Trish Froehner
trishden948(at)yahoo(dot)com
Post a Comment