Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Giveaway review Bonanaza CLOSED

while I have a moment to breath which means Audrianna is at school and charlee is finally napping im gonna throw up a few reviews and some giveaways.  all seperate posts of course :) 

So lets get this shindig started.

First up Bumessentials Bumbino Diaper and yes a giveaway too

most of the diapers I have reviewed have been snap diapers and not aplix so this gave me a good chance to sit and really review it plus I had been hearing so many great things about the Bumbino diapers and was super excited when Nora Cates agreed to be one of the sponsors on my cerebral palsy awareness event.  she sent me one Bumbino diaper in green.

The Bumbino Diaper is one size hybrid type diaper with snap adjustable rise. It fits babies from 10-34 pounds. With an aplix front closure diaper has a waterproof, microfleece-lined shell and a set of snap in organic bum pads

the insert only snaps in front. That makes it easy to snap out and replace with a dry one, instead of having to take the whole diaper off, remove the wet insert and snap a new one

I really like that i can easily unsnap the insert and snap a new one in and i can reuse the shell now that would be great if charlee's  poop was so explosive but when her stools are a little more solid it will be awesome.
I'm not a big fan of aplix and really really wish the diapers were available with snaps or aplix. 

I love that there one size so that the diaper can grow with her.  and it also fits my 5 year old but not as well as others.  she is over 34lbs too. 

The Bum Pads come as a set with 2 sizes. This makes it a grow with me insert. The smaller pad for newborn use, and then it can be used as a doubler with the other pad for when you need extra absorbency.

The Classic Bum Pad is made of an organic cotton and bamboo blend which is super soft and has great absorbency. The Terry Towel Bum Pad is made from organic cotton and bamboo with a hint of polyester. The polyester makes it thin yet highly absorbent. This pad is very soft as well and is the thinner of the two available. Bamboo is such a great choice for inserts! It is absorbent and has natural antibacterial qualities. The Bumbino diaper comes with the Terry Towel Bum Pads

I prefer to double up my inserts when we use the bumbino at night she sleeps from 11pm-5am and we have never had a leak when she wears her bumbino that long as long as we double up the bumpads.

I prefer to use diapers that are easy and quick to get on and off this is one of those diapers,  did i mention that my fiance loves the diaper too and hes usually one to grab a disposable and put it on her instead of a cloth diaper but he doesnt mind to put the bumbino diaper on charlee.  Thank goodness he works because we only have one bumbino diaper right now and he would most likely have her in sposies all day ick.  

The bumbino diaper is another diaper that you can tell is made with love.  They hold up pretty well as far as i can tell I have washed it a total of 6 times and its stull like new.  I dont dry them in the dryer tho as I prefer to line dry my diapers unless they are fitteds.  but even those I sometimes line dry.. The Bumbino Diaper fits nicely and offers a great trim fit with not much bulk at all! The Bum Pad inserts are very nice, very absorbent, and super soft

You can purchase these diapers at any of the following retail stores

Babiology
in Raleigh NC
http://www.babiologyonline.com/

Cloth Diaper University
http://www.clothdiaperu.com/

Diaper Junction
http://www.diaperjunction.com/

Fluff Envy
http://www.fluffenvy.com/

Kellys Closet
http://www.kellyscloset.com/

Happy Baby bum
http://www.happybabybum.com/store/

Nickis diaper
http://nickisdiapers.blogspot.com/

Or you can simply enter to win one bumbino diaper on my blog.

mandatory entries: 

1. follow bumessentials on facebook and thank them for the giveaway



2. Tell me one thing you have learned about cerebralo palsy during my awareness event.

other ways to enter

3.  follow bumessentials on twitter

4.  tweet about this giveaway please include @bumessentials and @momtoablessing in your tweets.
you can tweet up to twice a day .






.



This picture is not the best she wasnt 10lbs yet now that she is and closer to 11lbs i need to get a better picture and will post it once i do some fluffy wash

Giveaway ends on november 8th at midnite est.
i will give the winner 48hrs to contact me once i send them an email.  If I dont hear back in 48hrs i will redraw a new winner/

Disclaimer




This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, paid sponsorship, or paid topic insertion. However I will accept and keep free products, services, travel, and event tickets or any other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. All reviews are my own opinions.

congrata Ashley

30 comments:

Cyndi said...

I follow bumessentials on fb (Cb Bs) and thanked: http://www.facebook.com/BumEssentialsDaipers/posts/444075225193

Cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

Cyndi said...

I learned that it isn't the muscles or nerves themselves that are the issue, but yet it's the brain!

cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

Cyndi said...

I follow BE on twitter. (Cyndi_bb)

cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

Cyndi said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/cyndi_bb/status/28918389464

cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

Allison said...

Already a fan of BumEssentials, but thanked them :)
hannahsking at gmail dot com

Allison said...

I learned that CP is not detected at birth.
hannahsking at gmail dot com

Allison said...

I follow BE on twitter
hannahsking at gmail dot com

Becky said...

I thanked Bumessentials on FB
http://www.facebook.com/#!/BumEssentialsDaipers/posts/445964815193
rastrassbur at gmail dot com

Becky said...

I learned that signs usually appear before 18 months
rastrassbur at gmail dot com

Becky said...

I follow on twitter
rastrassbur at gmail dot com

Becky said...

tweet!
http://twitter.com/#!/rhuss85/status/29340358006
rastrassbur at gmail dot com

Tannis said...

Follow bumessentials on fb
tannis_z at excite dot com

Tannis said...

I learned that vaccinations do not cause cerebral palsy and that of course it is not contagious! It's surprising and sad how uneducated some people are!
tannis_z at excite dot com

Tiffany said...

I am a fan of be and thanked.
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Tiffany said...

following bumessentials on twitter
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Tiffany said...

I learned that cerebral palsy is not caused by vaccinations. Very interesting since some forms of autism are thought to be caused by vaccinations.
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Tiffany said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/Tiffyy2010/status/318698111893504
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Tiffany said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/Tiffyy2010/status/676480979832832
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Tiffany said...

tweeted 2
http://twitter.com/Tiffyy2010/status/676798459281408
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Ashley R said...

"Like" BumEssentials on FB and thanked them for the giveaway on their wall! (Ashley Reynolds)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/BumEssentialsDaipers/posts/448352820193

reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

I learned that infants with cerebral palsy are frequently slow to reach developmental milestones. Your daughter wasn't rolling over and had her hands clenched in a fist, which were warning signs for you.
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

Follow bumessentials on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/reynoldsmom/status/954538966130688
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

Tweet #2: http://twitter.com/reynoldsmom/status/954566124244992
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Tiffany said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/Tiffyy2010/status/1130746693554176
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Tiffany said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/Tiffyy2010/status/1131242208632832
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Ashley R said...

Tweet #1 for 11/7:
http://twitter.com/reynoldsmom/status/1374172097810432
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

Tweet #2 for 11/7:
http://twitter.com/reynoldsmom/status/1378022036873216

reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

Tweet #1:
http://twitter.com/reynoldsmom/status/1730822017122304
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

Tweet #2:
http://twitter.com/reynoldsmom/status/1730859501625345
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com