if you own a down comforter or own anything that is silk you know what I am talking about. Its so soft. I love laying in bed with my down comforter sometimes I dont want to get out of bed. Audrianna is all about texture and loves the blanket too but its mommy and daddy's and its a bit pricey to get her one.
So I was more then thrilled when Carrie Shan from SilkBerry baby Sent Audrianna one of her products for a review.
About Silkberry Baby
Silkberry Baby was launched by Winsun Fashion, located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
I am a mother of two young children. After the birth of my second child, I decided to develop my own baby bedding products because my daughter had an allergic reaction to the synthetic fibers of regular bedding. The polyester filled typically used in commercial bedding also made my daughter overheat and sweat a lot at night. After much research, I was able to source natural, eco-friendly and sustainable fibers - mulberry silk floss and bamboo fabric, the best natural choices available for baby and toddlers' bedding. Now, I want to share the benefits of Silkberry Baby products with other parents.
Our Mission
To create and provide natural, healthy, breathable and comfortable bedding products for babies and toddlers.
To help babies maintain a good sleeping routine and have a safe and better sleep so that moms can enjoy peace of mind.
To be socially and ecologically responsible in all aspects of the business.
Audrianna was sent Cuddly Pillow with Removable Silk Filling
Cover: 100% soft cotton fabric
Removable filling: 100% mulberry silk floss
Size: 16" x 7.5" (41cm x 18cm, 100g filling)
Features: This is a healthier and safer pillow for your little ones to cuddle closely and reassuringly in their arms to help maintain a sleeping routine because it's super soft, chemical-free and hypo-allergenic. Available in pink bunny artwork. More color options on pillow, choose silk filled candy pillow.
Price: $33.99 CAD
Audrianna was at school when her cuddly pillow was delivered so I opened it up and laid it on the couch for when she got home she was so excited to see her new gift. So excited that her bunny went with her everywhere even to bed who knew a two headed bunny could be so adorably cute and win a 5 year old over so easily. She loves this bunny so much that she gave up her winnie the pooh lovey for her bunny pillow instead.
I love it and I love silkBerry baby she also makes comforters, sleep sacks with removable silk filling I totally plan to order one when i get a chance.
Check out her store for yourself.
www.silkberrybaby.com
her products are a little costly but i can assure you its totally worth it
check out her twitter page and show her some love
http://twitter.com/silkberrybaby
and her facebook page too
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Silkberry-Baby/128757627137980?ref=ts
| As soon as she saw the bunny for the first time she didnt even get her jacket off |
![]() |
| Big Hugs |
![]() |
| and shes out lol |



No comments:
Post a Comment