Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rocking Green Giveaway and Review CLOSED

So because I spent all day entering giveaways during the blogmania event I pretty much just have time to type up my review and giveaway for Rockin Green Soap.

We absolutly love our rockin green laundry soap.  I not only use it for the cloth diapers but I have used it on our laundry too.  Theres so many awesome scents to choose from too.  My all time fave is still the mango shorbert.   Anyways kim was nice enough to send me a few sample packs of the watermelon scented laundry soap, and also some watermelon pail freshener.  Like I said I have used the laundry soap before and I brag about it to all my friends in fact I sent a friend home with a sample and she loved it.  So I am gonna focus my review mainly on the pail freshner OMG the stuff works wonders.  Not only can it be used in your diaper pail, or hanging wet bag,  But you can use it in your regular trash barrel too which is what we did.  I use it in everything from charlee's hanging wet bag with her diapers in it, to Audriannas diaper genie and even our regular trash barrel it really does great at eliminating the stink.  Our Kitchen trash always smells pretty gross so I sprinkled some of the pail freshner in and it smells pretty darn good now.  and well I lover the smell of watermelon. 

Would you like a chance to win your very own bag of rockin green soap I bet you do 

heres how.

Mandatory entry

what type of cerebral palsy does my daughter have. 

2.  Go to http://rockingreensoap.com/?page_id=14 and tell me which scent you would get if you won

extra entries

Like rockin Green on facebook and tell kim I sent you.  http://www.facebook.com/rockingreensoap

Become a follower on twitter http://twitter.com/rockingreensoap

Tweet about the giveaway

Become a follower of mine on twitter @momtoablessing
'

Giveaway ends October 2nd at 11:59 EST winner will have 48hrs to contact me back if I don't here back in 48hrs I will pick another winner.

37 comments:

helenlam said...

spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy. I like the Orangevana scent in the Classic Rock

helenlam said...

I follow rockingreensoap on twitter!

helenlam said...

tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/24734354318

Tiffany said...

your daughter has spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy.

hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Tiffany said...

I would love smashing watermelon!
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Tiffany said...

I follow rng on twitter
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

Tiffany said...

Liked rng on facebook
hismrs2010 at aol dot com

LoveLivesHere said...

Audrianna has spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy

loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com

LoveLivesHere said...

I love smashing watermelons

LoveLivesHere said...

I follow RnG on twitter @hillaryblaire

loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com

LoveLivesHere said...

I like RnG on facebook

loveliveshere2 at yahoo dot com

Navy_Frugalista said...

moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy

frugalista04 (At) yahoo (Dot) com

Navy_Frugalista said...

Lavender Mint Revival would be one scent I would like to try!!

frugalista04 (At) yahoo (Dot) com

Navy_Frugalista said...

@Navy_frugalista is following you on twitter!!

frugalista04 (at) yahoo (Dot) com

Navy_Frugalista said...

I am a fan on FB and I told them you sent me!!

frugalista04 (at) yahoo (DoT) com

Navy_Frugalista said...

@Navy_frugalista is following RnG on twitter!

frugalista04 (At) yahoo (Dot) com

Heidi said...

Moderate Spastic Quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy. I would like the Smashing Watermelons scent in Classic Rock.
heidikittelson at gmail dot com

Heidi said...

Follow Rockin' Green on twitter. (@hkittelson)
heidikittelson at gmail dot com

Heidi said...

Tweet: http://twitter.com/hkittelson/status/25370197172
heidikittelson at gmail dot com

Heidi said...

Follow you on twitter (@hkittelson)
heidikittelson at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy.

southcarolinamommy at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I follow RNG on twitter @SCMOMOF2BOYS

Unknown said...

I would love to try the Smashing Watermelon!

Unknown said...

Like RNG on FB: Karen Bridges

Unknown said...

Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/SCMOMOF2BOYS/status/25496715449

Tara said...

your daughter has spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy.
taraz9 at excite dot com

Tara said...

i follow RNG on twitter
taraz9 at excite dot com

Tara said...

i'd get motley clean classic rock
taraz9 at excite dot com

Tara said...

Like rockin Green on facebook and commented
taraz9 at excite dot com

Tara said...

follow @momtoablessing on twitter (@curious_kitty)
taraz9 at excite dot com

Tara said...

http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/25512640212
taraz9 at excite dot com

Tannis said...

Your daughter has mild hemiplegic cerebral palsy.
tannis_z at excite dot com

Tannis said...

I'd get The Green Tea's Hard Rock.
tannis_z at excite dot com

Tannis said...

Like Rockin' Green on Facebook and told them you sent me.
tannis_z at excite dot com

Tina...Mommy of lotsa boys said...

Your daughter has moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy. Id choose Smashing Watermelons!

mom2_3boyzz at yahoo dot com

Tina...Mommy of lotsa boys said...

I follow RNG on facebook!

mom2_3boyzz at yahoo dot com

Tina...Mommy of lotsa boys said...

I follow RNG on Twitter!

mom2_3boyzz at yahoo dot com