This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Needing some help
Audrianna is a big fan of books like a really big fan and her bookshelf is pretty warped, since she is in a big girl bed now and with her new sister getting so much attention I was thinking of redoing her bedroom and can’t decide if I should go for a funky upholstered headboard or be practical and get a bookcase headboard for her shelves and shelves of books!” I need help deciding which one tho. Remember Audrianna is my girly little princess so it needs to be really nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i would do a mix of both u could do the book shelf but have the outside all done in cloth it will help so its safer for her. :D
Post a Comment