Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lulus in the fluff review and giveaway open to US only CLOSED

So a few days ago I talked about what its like to have another child after having one with special needs. I figured it would be a good topic to re address this topic since I am serioulsy behind on my reviews and giveaways right now because we are dealing with all sorts of things right now.  Audriannas got lots of appointments, but not as much as charlee shes been dealing with her reflux issues and her colic I swear isnt getting better but worse and then we had 3 days of horrible constipation the whole thermometer in the bum trick definitly works, of course I had to do a Glamour soak and Glamourwash with my lulus in the fluff detergent.  I was lucky enough to be able to review the naked booty which is scent free.  and perfect for my little girls who both have very sensative skin.  Boy was I glad to have some lulus on hand after yesterdays thermometer induced poo explosion because i have never seen poop fly that far in my life it ws like someone stepping on a bottle of ketchup.  but since charlee was on her changing table when it happened and we have a wicker basket on the top of the dresser next to her  changing table with our fave diapers in it.  Charlee managed to hit a good majority of them when she pooped so I soaked charlees diapers in our lulus and then proceded to wash them I was so afraid her diapers were going to be stained but nope they couldnt have come out any cleaner then they did I absolutly love lulus.  

Make sure you leave your email address after each entry

Do u want a chance to win your own full size bag of lulus unscented well heres your chance.

mandatory

Why was I so afraid of being pregnant again?

follow lulus in the fluff on facebook and tell her I sent you

Follow my blog publically via Google friend connect.

Other ways to win

Follow lulus in the fluff on twitter

Tweet about the giveaway one entry per day and come back and tell me you did leave me the permalink

follow me on twitter @momtoablessing

Giveaway ends on october 5th at midnite.  i will give the winner 48hrs after I notify them to contact me if I don;t hear back I will draw a new winner.

Congrats
Tina mom of lots of boys

16 comments:

Katie said...

You were afraid your new baby would have CP too
beautyformyashes at hotmail dot com

Katie said...

i already follow lulus on facebook
beautyformyashes at hotmail dot com

Katie said...

following your blog

beautyformyashes at hotmail dot com

Tina...Mommy of lotsa boys said...

You were afraid of having another chold with special needs! I'm glad Charlee hit the dipes and not the carpet!!

mom2_3boyzz at yahoo dot com

Tina...Mommy of lotsa boys said...

I already followed Lulus on FB!

mom2_3boyzz at yahoo dot com

Tina...Mommy of lotsa boys said...

I follow via GFC!

mom2_3boyzz at yahoo dot com

Melissa said...

You were afraid of having another child with speical needs!

Melissa said...

liked lulus in the fluff

Melissa said...

follow your blog!

Melissa said...

follow lulu in the fluff on twitter

Melissa said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/bugaroobows/status/26103329453

Melissa said...

follow you on twitter

Ashley R said...

You were afraid that your next one would have special needs as well.
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

"Like" lulus in the fluff on FB and I told her you sent me! (Ashley Reynolds)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

Follow Inthefluff on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

Follow you on twitter! (@reynoldsmom)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com