Cow Pattie Diaper Review
First off heres a little background about the story behind cow patties diapers - Megs) started Cow Patties in Oct 2007 when She began cding our oldest. she strives to provide cute, afforable diapers and accessories to families!
I was lucky enough to be able to try a mall Pink Monkeys Stuffable AIO on Charlee.
What I liked about this diaper. Its very well made and I love that its an AIO but its a pocket so that you can also add an extra insert in it for more absorbancy. I love the print monkey of course thats our theme for charlee. And I love how well its made.
The only thing that made me sad about the diaper is that unless charlee gets chunkier legs she wont be able to use the diaper its just to big around her legs :(. Shes 7lbs 5.5 oz and was 5lbs 15 oz at birth so I tried it on her 2 seperate times. It did hold her pee tho cause when I tried it on her she did happen to pee but unfortuantly I dont see it holding her poop until she fits it better.
| front aplix |

No comments:
Post a Comment