today i am not posting anything about cerebral palsy today is just a review and a post about upcomming sponsors more of a sneek peek. I feel awful I have been trying to get this review up and atleast two others but we were dealing with quite a bit of colic and reflux with charlee and just an all out cranky fest with audrianna. Now that hings are looking a little better I can get the remaining 4 reviews up before the next batch comes in. So without further adou my review for Pixie Fluff.
First let me start of with a thank you to Dixie Jarman the founder of Pixie Fluff for being so amazingly patient with me for writing up this review oh and for charlee to get big enough to wear it so Thanks Dixie.
not to mention how easy she is to work with :)
We had the opportunity to try out a Green pocket diaper with yellow inner. Inner gussets. Green Turtle snaps. Bamboo and zorb insert included. (slight seconds quality). i absolutly loved the turtles on the snaps :) It took a while for charlee to be able to fit in the diaper it is a one size diaper but at 5lbs 15oz charlee just couldn't fit it so I put it aside praying to god she would fit it eventually, but at the time her waist and her legs were just too skinny. well fast forward to 6 weeks later and 2lbs heavier at 7lbs 15.5 oz charlee fits in it very well. one side does seem looser around thew leg then the other not sure if thats a flaw in the diaper or my childs legs, or maybe me. charlee is known to be a super wetter in fact both kids are disposable diapers on them completly sag in one pee session and charlee usually ends up peeing through the diaper and on to her clothes. she managed to pee through her lil joeys diapers and her bumgenius which were all we had that would fit her :(. even now theres still a small amount of diapers we have that will fit her and with her super soaking oh and her tendency to explode outta her diapers too the amount of poop that comes out of such a small child amazes me. I thought I saw it all when audrianna was a baby but nope charlee doubles everything she spits up more then Auds did, poops more, and pees more lol. Ok ok enough anyways I put the diaper on Charlee and we waited and waited for her to do her thing to see if it passed the test. My favorite part was putting her in the diaper and her cooing away we had just took a disposable diaper off of her so I am gonna give the diaper an A plus for softness cause charlee is of little sounds shes usually crying or fussing. an hr passes and she finally does her thing I was in the kitchen making dinner and I hear my fiance yell from the other room after what I heard to be the loudest farts ever or so I was hoping. He chimes in with Hunny ummm you might wanna change her diaper. Men only changes diapers when they absolutly have to. so I pick her up and carry her over to the changes table. To my surprise when I opened her diaper there was the biggest messiest poo expolosion I had ever seen in her 6 weeks of life and guess what the diaper completly contained it and the nasty odor too. now thats what I call awesome. So yup this diaper completly gets an A plus not to mention how adorable charlee looks in it what do you think. oh just a heads up the photo makes her look very large

tell her i sent you and get an extra entry in my next giveaway of you choice just leave PIXIE FLUFF as an entry under the giveaway of your choice and yes it can be past giveaways if still open.
Do u want a 2nd chance to earn an extra entry then send me an email with a question it can be about me, cerebral palsy or whatever. if i choose your question then you win 5 yes 5 extra entries in a giveawy of your choice. or you can split them up just put Pixie fluff questions in your entry.
1 comment:
Post a Comment