Friday, June 4, 2010

Feeling Kinda Lucky Lately

Sooo I have been feeling kinda good and lucky lately. I have wonderful friends and come from a wonderful family. Audrianna and the baby are both doing great. Im almost at the end of this pregnancy. Things just are going pretty well. What more is there to ask for? well besides winning the lottery that would be great since financially were still on that rollercoaster.

anyways I have been given lots of hand me down baby clothes for Charlotte so shes almost all set on her clothes.
Ellen and Sammy will be giving me a stroller and a car seat and even a feeding chair to try with Audrianna . Thanks Ellen

I have also entered a few giveaways and attended a few twitter parties ask me for details if u wanna know more.
I have been lucky enough to win a few of these giveaways myself. So far I have won a bag of rocking green laundry soap. www.rockinggreensoap.com

a glass drinking bottle from life factory

A baby kangas changing pad and matching one size cloth diaper

and the latest a bottle/cup holder from http://hyenacart.com/NuzzleMeCreations/.


So since I have had these lovely opportunities to win I have decided that i will post a review on each of these product as I try them.

I also just signed up to become a product tester and reviewer for EcoMom and am excited to announce that soon i will be yesting a product, posting a review and even hosting a giveaway. So i hope everyone looks forward to that

No comments: