Saturday, June 19, 2010

Upcomming reviews

So I am still waiting to hear back from a few companies about hopefully doing more reviews and giveaways I absolutly have enjoyed doing the EcoMom Giveway which is still currently open. But til I hear back about other Giveaways I will still be posting reviews. I do def have alot to review with the new baby comming in 8 weeks. Even tho shes still trying to drive mommy crazy and come sooner. But anyways heres my list of reviews to look forward to in the future.

cloth diapers obviously because we are starting from when Charlee is born til potty training there will be lots of reviews on all sorts of cloth diapers and cloth diaper related products.

Boogie Wipes I emailed them but haven't heard back yet but I feel they are definitly worth doing a review on regardless. I love boogiewipes and they have been a life saver when it comes to pretty much all things Audrianna.

The Playtex on step breast milk storage kit I came across this the other day at target and it wasnt a bad price and I am very curious to see how it works.

Swaddle me swaddle blankets.

Adiri nurser bottle.

thats just some of the things to list off.

No comments: