So its been a stressful almost 24 hrs I guess its gonna be stressful til shes born lol. Anyways I went in for my weekly NST test yesterday and as usual the nurse had a hard time finding her heartbeat well it was more like Charlee wouldn't stay put long enough. Then I had 56 contractions in the hr i was hooked up but only one was strong enough for the machine to pick up but it was strong enough for charlees heartbeat to go really fast. So after the NST test I had to go to the exam room to be examined by my ob since I had been having contractions and the fact that yesterday morning I woke up with this really bad pressure feeling. and Horrible back pain for 3 days. she wanted to check and see if anything was pregressing. Well it turns out that charlee has dropped but im not dialated as of yet. But to be on the safe side she wanted me to get a steroid shot and then come back today. Im also on the meds to slow contractions and get the pressure off my uterus and hopefully cure my back pain. Which I woke up today with no back pain. Teh med they put me on is also used for blood pressure so I called the night nurse after having a really really bad headache and my back was still hurting. She told me headaches were common but if the back paingot worse or if i wanted to i could go to labor and delivery and get checked out and see if i was dialating or anything. or I could stay home and rest and then come in for my regular appointment which is today. since it was already 11pm and audrianna was already in bed. I just chose to rest cause I was really tired. She also said try tylenol for my headache which i did and then i climbed into bed. Stephen was great he checked on me all night if i was sleeping on my back he would wake me to roll to my side. and he let me sleep in today. We of course are very worried about Charlee comming early shes only 2lbs 13oz or was as of last week. I woke up today feeling a bit better no back pain i did still have a small headache which has gotten worse since i had to take my med. but for the first time in the 31 weeks i have been pregnant i woke up with no pelvic pain. I did wake up quite a bit last night with some mild vaginal pain. so when i go in today im gonna mention that and the headaches. Im not sure if shes dropped more but i still have the pressure feeling and it feels a lil heavy when i walk.
On a good note we got to see Ellen and Sammy yesterday and see his kool new AFO's. Audrianna really loves seeing Sammy and Ellen it was a bit tough to explain to Audrianna that Sammy cant walk she really really wanted to hold his hand and walk with him. Thats a first for her to wanna run off with any kid. Ellen brought Audrianna some really cute outfits and yes Ellen there will be pictures on here when she wears them. Ellen also brought us a car seat and stroller for the baby and it couldnt have been better timing. so now I almost feel like we might be ready for when Charlee comes since she seems to be like Audrianna and have plans on her own on when she will come.
I just pray she stays in a few more weeks We want her to atleast stay in til 37 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment