So in my many ventures of entering Giveaways I have come across a blog that really peaked my interest not only does she do alot of giveaways and reviews ( I wish I knew her secret I am having a hard time finding companies do to reviews for and giveaways but I am still new at it). But she seems to be like me a mom who really loves her child. She is down to earth, layed back and also uses Cloth diapers a plus in my book :). Not only does she have all sorts of awesome giveaways and reviews on her blog she also has something called a blog hop I wasnt exactly sure what a blog hop was so I of course swagbuck searched it yeah I don't use google I use swagbucks thats a whole post in itself for another day. anyways this is what I found Blog hop, also known as blog hopping, is to move from one blog after another to read the entries or to leave comments. , she also does twitter hop tuesdays I am not sure what that is but I am also still new to twitter. My absolute fave is mondays little miracles always a touching entry there. She also has an entry where she writes the sweetest letters to her child everyone i have read has brought tears to me eyes. Normally I hate reading about other peoples kiddos milestones except the CP kiddos because well it just makes me dwell on the fact that audrianna cant do alot of the things a child her age can, But Stephanie does it in this way where she truly doesn't take each of her kiddos steps for granted she embraces every new milestone and she cherishes it instead of bragging oh my kid can do this or my kid can do that she writes her son a letter and expresses how truly proud she is of him and how blessed she is to be his mother. I really could go on and on about her blog I absolutly love it, It took me a few days to catch up on her blog cause everytime I come across a blog doing giveaways I dont just sign up for the giveaways I need to truly love the blog and in order to do that I back track through their blogs and catch up and get to know the person. I definitely recommend that if you haven't already go and check out her blog you won't be disappointed. Congrats Stephanie on maintaining such a wonderful blog.
My new life as... MOM! http://www.mynewlifeasmom.com/?spref=tw
Stephanie was very quick to respond to my e-mail when I asked her to let give me a little more info about her self so I could let you my loyal readers know more about Stephanie so here is what she had to say .
My name is Stephanie, obviously. I am married to my best friend, whom we like to call "Senior" and we have been married since July 2005. Yep, we're about to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. It's been an amazing journey and the ride has been great! We started trying to conceive the same month we got married and it just never happened for us. We went through 4 years of infertility treatments and finally after many different treatments we scheduled our IVF (invetro-fertilization). We were amazingly blessed and so fortunate to have our cycle be successful and we became pregnant with our amazing little man, Monkey. He's now 7.5 months and all over the place. He's into everything and his favorite past times are cuddling with mom, eat fruit and playing drums with dad. He's the easiest baby that I've ever seen and I couldn't be prouder that he is mine.

3 comments:
Awww!!! That's so sweet! Thank you for taking the time to write that about me!
anytime I enjoy reading your blog keep up the good work.
What a great review! I love reading Stephanie's posts too!
I'm new to your blog and noticed that you are planning to cloth diaper your new baby and you also have a daughter with special needs. We have a little boy who has Down syndrome and is still in diapers... Anyway, we're hosting a cloth diaper event on our (my mom and I) blog in August. But there are extra entries now for blogging about it and grabbing the button. I'd love for you to stop by if you have the time!
Post a Comment