



So we bought Audrianna the Crayola® Color Wonder™ Glitter Paper-Disney Princess (75-2614) when she was in the hospital for her surgery on her legs and we also recieved the same pack from a friend. I Audrianna just started using the paper. And I sent an email to Crayola. We love crayola products but this is the 2nd time that we have had a product from crayola that I feel just should not be on the shelf. My couch has glitter all over it, Audrianna has Glitter all over her even in her hair, the floors, the table anywhere that dang paper has been has glitter. and its all over audriannas favorite pooh bear snuggly. the product description says Color Wonder™ Glitter Paper has sparkle built into each fun-tastic page! No need for messy glue. Just use the clear Color Wonder™ markers to create a colorful, shimmering masterpiece! ( Note it says built into the pages not on the pages and that it comes off very easily. No need for messy glue. Ok well is crayola gonna be the ones that try and get the glitter out of my couch or what about console my screaming child when the glitter gets into her eyes, or when the pets lick it off the floor or the furniture and get sick from it. Did you know that getting glitter in your eyes can lead to blindness????
So yes needless to say I am very disappointed and I am waiting for a reponse from crayola.
A couple years back Crayola came out with the crayola tadoodles http://www.crayolastore.com/product_detail.asp?T1=CRA+80%2D8209. They says ages 18 months and up. Audrinna had these I think she was 2 maybe 3 when we got them for her. needless to say I ended up emailing crayola. The crayons came right out of the holder there not supposed to and there tiny Audrianna still mouthed things and thank god I walked in when I did she almost choked on one of the crayons. crayolas way of handling my email was send me a bunch of coupons no apology or anything and there still on the shelf to this day. We threw ours out and I never bought them again. We even tossed out the tadooles marker stampers cause she tried drinking the ink.
Well I leave you with some pictures from todays mess and will update when we hear back from crayola. But I give the glitter paper a big thumbs down.

No comments:
Post a Comment