So as all you mamas that read my blog know. I plan to cloth diaper the lil one when she blesses us with her prescense in august.
I have a pretty good stash building up and am still working on it. I cloth diapered audrianna but only for a year from 2-3 and had to stop cause she went to preschool and they refuse to use cloth. anyways I didnt know a whole lot about cloth diapers and I have been learning alot in my process of building up her baby sisters stash. I have come across diapers that don't seem that good to Diapers that seem vefry interesting. I have come across the Bumbino diaper a few times and am very interested in rying one out. Gotta wait til after my baby shower DF says then I can go crazy buying what I didnt get at the shower so I can wait til then but there is currently a contest going on here http://dirtydiaperlaundry.com/bum-essentials-bumbino-giveaway and you or maybe even myself or family members friends ect can have a chance to win a bumbino diaper. *applause*
To learn more about the diaper and other products check out there blog here http://www.bumessentials.blogspot.com/
or shop here http://ncates2.photobiz.com/cart/index.cfm?start=products

No comments:
Post a Comment