This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
For my non cloth diapering Followers
I have a disposable diaper review. Nope no giveaways on this one. Audrianna wears disposables for the most part on occasion she will wear a cloth diaper when were home we don't have many left she can fit in. anyways disposable diapers on Audrianna are just a pain in the butt we always have some sort of issue the biggest issue seems to be covering my childs whole backside, she gets diaper wedgies all the time well thats what we call them. where the diaper will slide and not cover her whole bumm so we have half a bumm hanging out and yep its usually one of her cheeks, The other issue is the tabs constantly tear off on us, or she pees through them. We have tried Luvs those seem to irritate her butt, Pampers yes eveb pampers dont fit her correctly and they seem to rub her belly and her thighs and leave marks, Huggies just Plan old suck on her, we wont even talk about parents choice diapers pretty much everything goes wrong with those diapers, she wears pullups and they are just dont fit her right. So anyways My friend had posted a pic on her facebook of her little one and I could have sworn her had a cloth diaper on the print on the diaper as adorable and simple. So I mention it to her its not a cloth diaper its an up and up brand disposable from target. So since I was at target yesterday I decided to grab a package and for 7.29 you cant beat the price. So I put one on Audrianna before bed last night and prayed for no leaks. Sure enough no leaks when she woke up and shes a super soaker her diaper was extremly full of pee, the diaper also covers her whole bum and a size 6 fits her with room to grow where all the other size 6s in other brands are almost to small for her. If she would sit still I would snap a picture I might just try later I have parents choice diapers and the up and ups in the house so i can do a picture comparison. I like them so much that i may just have to go back to target and buy more. Its our only option for diapering for her til I find her bigger and less expensive cloth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I also was attracted to the Target brand because they were cute and inexpensive. Then we tried them and got leak city! I think it may be because we have a boy in them, he always pees out of the top after sleeping, I'm sure you can figure why... They just had too much of a gap in certain spots that lets the pee out. Pampers have always been our fave, but lately even that hasn't been helping the overnight situation. I even tried the extra absorbency and overnight diapers, and they aren't any better. Kind of desperate at this point as to what we can try next...
Post a Comment