This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Induction
So saw the Ob today for my 1hr NST test and then an exam the test ended up being a lil over and hr their were some concerns with the baby and her heart rate and activity but all is perfectly fine. So i get my exam I am expecting to hear she has dropped more or that I am dialated or whatever. Nope instead I get the unexpected the OB feels he will have to induce me for post term labor. So nope now I am no longer at rosk of going early I might end up going past my due date ohhh joy in this heat grrr. I don't wanna be induced at all let alone for going past my due date. Well I go back in 2 weeks to find out more info ect. About to eat pizza I have only gained 8lbs this pregnancy can u believe it and all the OB said was stay hydrated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment