Friday, May 30, 2008

Bowling

So Yesterday Audrianna stayed out of school.shes got a cough again its not as bad though. We also had two appointments so Stephen brought us don't get me started on that. Then he dropped me off said he was going back to work. I don't think he did I also asked him to babysit after work so I could go out well guess what he didnt. So Audrianna went bowling with my friends and I. Yet again I had an amazing time and He makes me smile so much. Then we all came back to the house I put Audrianna to bed and we all watched a movie. Just Balls of Fury no biggy I had seen it before they hadn't.
Then 11:30pm they left and I called it a night. I still am amazed at great he is with Audrianna she really does seem to like him. Today Audriannas at school and I have no plans my friend D is working so his her boyfriend and Andy is at school till 2pm. I think today is gonna be my relax and take it easy day even though I do have to clean and I want to go for a jog.

No comments: