Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Its nice

So Stephen comes by and is being great with Audrianna he makes it a point to see her everyday after work if its not to late before Audrianna goes to bed. That girl I wont get into to much details but I think shes really starting to piss off stephen. I was woken up at 3am by stephen he called and told me how much he misses me. we are taking things slow it might just work but I told him he has to completly ditch the bitch and alot of other things need to change. Im looking forward to driving with the instructor monday and then hopefully getting my license soon my goal is before the 3rd of next month even if i have to drive everyday till im ready. I am starting to feel really good about myself

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Good luck with the driving! I know you can do it! Keep us posted!