Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy

So my friends and I went out for my friends birthday to a bar tuesday night. My friend and her bouyfriend brought along his friend who oddly enough is going through a similar situation then mine except his is worse his ex actually ran off and married someone else. Anyways we hit of really well he's 30 knows what he wants in his life is going to school for HVAC. Has a good job. He came over tuesday around 3am and we watched movies on the couch all morning then got Audrianna on her bus for school. Then we took my two friends out to breakfast , then we went mini golfing and then we all came back here picked up Audrianna from her bus went back to the mini golf place went on go karts Audrianna went on for her first time I took it slow with her. He even helped her play mini golf. She and him got along very well. right now its a friendship I dont need to rush into anything.

No comments: