Monday, June 2, 2008

Wow life is crazy

So Things with that guy just didnt go well I just wanted to be friends cause I am trying to work on things with stephen well the guy had feelings for me I guess and well Stephen said he is willing to not be around that girl anymore to be with me. So I broke the guys heart today saying theres just not a chance of him and I being in a relationship not just because of stephen too well he doesnt even want to be friends anymore :(. Aud missed the bus this morning but she slept till 9:30am anyways and she still has a cold tommorow is our trip to boston for her physiatry consult.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Take care of yourself and do not rush into any decision. It sounds like there is a lot going on in your life right now. I think of you often and hope you are doing ok

Tara said...

Hey you! How are you? I've checked your blogs many times and there's no update!! I looked on BBC and don't see much from you on there. I am thinkin about you and hope you and Aud are doing well.