This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
The Homewrecker Diet
So thanks to the stupid bitch that has ruined my life and Audriannas life I have not only lost many nights of sleep but I have lost ten lbs.
Before
after
And a picture pre weightloss and Before I knew how much of a homewrecker teh bitch was
oh and a picture of audrianna at her first day of preschool after we found out about her daddy
1 comment:
Jenny - You look great! Bummer that it had to be under these circumstances. I hope you are hanging in there
Post a Comment