Saturday, May 10, 2008

YAY

Well the girl is still sending me texts that are pretty much lies about Stephen. Most I know r lies cause he was here with me last night talking to me. Anyways got texts from her till 4am it was ridiculous.

Well anyways I called the local driving school and I can make an appointment and go out driving with an instructor once for 45.00 then he will tell me if he thinks I am ready to go get my license then its another 45.00 to go take the raod test at tye city hall. I am super excited and plan to make the appointment for a couple weeks from now. They said I pretty much need to know how to back up and how to park I am great at backing up and parking I am fairly good at. Then I am going to try to sign up for online college courses it will give me something to do with aud starting full day preschool in two weeks. Either I will prove I dont need Stephen anymore or that I can change and we can be together. Hes been harping on me for a few years to get my license I have had my permit twice already I just didnt feel ready no matter how many times I drove the mustang. Oh and I have a car buying my parents buick. I am jsut really happy and excited right now and after being harrassed till 4am I needed to feel happy.

No comments: