This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Shes right it will always be me hahahaha
Yay for Stephen comming to see Audrianna and I yesterday right after work cause he got to see the crap the girl was ssaying to me about me and she don't even know me and he got to see that I wasnt texting her at all. I was also able to show him the girls sisters myspace page there not twins but yet there both the same age and her sisters adds up to how old she is but as for the girl I think shes lying, she lied about quite a few things and I don't think she realizes I know the truth. And stephen stayed with Audrianna and I last night so boohooo to her. Hes also spending all day with Audrianna tommorow and might even stay here for awhile. He said he didnt actually move out hes been working on the house painting ect. Its just that I have been so bitchy he hasnt wanted to stay here. I have been bitchy I told him i am sure he would be to if the girl was always texting him and lying to him. The girl told me to believe whatever stephen says cause he would have no reason to lie but then she also said awhile before that she has been nothing but honest with me well she knows all stephens told me which means shes the lier. I wont even get it to details of what i think about this girl. Stephen and I may or may not work things out but we are pushing this girl aside and discussing other problems we had in our relationship. We want things to end on a happy note for Audriannas sake that way him and I can still be friends and be civil around our daughter who we love so much
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment