Why Me thats all I am asking.
Supposably they are just friends which I kinda belive but not totally. She got kicked outta her grandmas and is staying with him at the new house why I am here. What kinda of friend hurts your loved ones or says mean things to your daughter like haha your daddy doesnt love your mommy anymore he loves me.
What kind of friend accidently sends your ex fiance text messages that were meant to be for you yes 1 or 2 maybe an accident but 15 come on they all do imply that you are friends but u are a friend of the opposite sex and clearly hes happy being friends with you but you rub in the friendship you have to hurt me.
I would be lying if I said I didnt still love him cause I do There was 7 years in this relationship he will always be Audriannas father its his choice to see her or not. But I am so hurt right now. Maybe sometime in the future when he grows up there may be another chance but till then never. Im having a hard time with this all so if I dont blog for awhile please forgive me plus I may not have internet once he finally takes all his stuff out of here
I can't blame the girl 100% there have been other problems in the past not just with him having female friends. I think the way we were acting towards each other lead him to stray he is comming here after work to talk though. I said I dont want to talk about her at all but about other things.

2 comments:
A big hug to you!! My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know that your heart must be so broken, but you will make it through this tough time. Maybe he will grow up someday and things will work out, but right now he isn't treating you the way you deserve to be treated!! Hang in there and update when you can!!
Jenny - I am thinking of you also. Stay strong for yourself and for Audrianna. There are many wonderful people out there and you need to be happy. Take care, keep us posted and know we are thinking of you!
Post a Comment