Thursday, July 8, 2010

Twin Beds

Guess what? I'm so excited because I was offered the chance to review A product from CSN Stores! Now I need YOUR help! They have SO many great things - from pots and pans, to toys, games and twin beds! yes thats right I said it Twin Beds What would you recommend? What's your favorite kitchen gadget or more useful home decor? If you could pick out anything, what would it be?

I love CSNStores they have a large variety of items that are of big interest to me and being a mom of both a 5 yr old and a New Baby on the way variety is good. I can buy cloth diapers, bibs, Furniture for the nursery or Audriannas room, Kitchen appliances, even stuff for our two kitties <3<3. I strongly urge you to go to CSNStores and look around let me know if you see anything that interests you also please please please look at the Twin Beds I need your opinions ladies and Gents.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I like this one:
http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/South-Shore-3268-095-096-102-TH1893.html

I'm a sucker for extra storage!

Angie B said...

I like this one: http://www.bedroomfurniture.com/Canwood-Furniture-2151-4-CWF1212.html

Being a bargain shopper i automatically search by price and then sort through what i like. I saw you in the #healthchild twitter party. Stopped by to check out your blog. I'm following now