And I am not even close to ready in fact I am starting to hit the panic button. We haven't set up the pack n play which she will be sleeping in in our room, we havent moved the mattresses that are against he wall in our room there just spare ones that need to be put in the guest room and the ones in the guest room need to be tossed, Because we havent done that the changing table is still sitting on our porch.
Lets see as for cloth diapering I dont have everything I need but cant afford much more which is why I have entered a few giveaways.
I still need a wet pail well dont need but would like one and a wet bag or a hanging wet bag instead of the pail.
some more newborn/small diapers so that i can go more then a few days before having to do laundry.
im still looking for some newborn, small longies and wool covers for her and cute matching shirts or maybe matching shirts and matching diapers.
Im still so new at this I dont know what else I need but all i know is we need to pay off some bills first before I get anything else. So yup panic its settling in

No comments:
Post a Comment