Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bummas Wipes Review and Giveaway ends 7/19 CLOSED EARLY

We have never used cloth wipes before I bouht some when Audrianna was 2 and they ended up being used as wash cloths and he wipes solution kinda sat on the shelf. I was given an awesome opportunity by the makers of Bummas wipes to try out there wipes and write up a review on them on my blog. I was gonna wait til charlee comes in a few weeks but decided what the heck I still have a 5 yr old in diapers and I am sick of buying sposie wipes, and we had just bought the wipes warmer from Prince Lionheart and it came with cloth wipes so I had a good comparison for wipes. I waited 24 hrs for the wipes warmer to warm up after prepping and rolling up the bummas and the wipes that came with the wipes warmer. And the next day they were ready to tackle our first dirty diaper of the day. I used the bumgenius bottom cleaner, Since Audrianna doesnt poop often it was just a pee diaper. But I was impressed even after using sposie wipes her bottom for some reason still smells like pee we dont know why and I use like 3-4 wipes to try to get her smelling clean. well it took one cloth bummas wipe and a squirt of bottom cleaner and she was good to go. Later on she had a pretty nasty poop and yet again one wipe a few squirts of bottom cleaner and we were good to go. I am absolutly in love no more going through a ton of sposie wipes each diaper change I know with two kids when the baby gets here I definitly will need to get more wipes and plan to purchase other brands to try and purchase more bummas.

The only con I have is even after washing the bummas wipes some of the colors did still run onto the white wipes. Other then that theres nothing wrong with these wipes and they are very well made.

ok now the good news.  Would you like a chance to win some Bummas wipes?
Bummas has been nice enough to offer one lucky follower of my blog there own 10 pack of Bummas wipes in the winners choice of colors.
all I ask you to do is :

Mandatory ( Please leave your email address with each entry so I have a way to contact you if you win )

1.  Follow me on Twitter @momtoablessing

2. Tweet about my giveaway you can do one tweet per day just leave me a comment here with the permalink when you do (2 entries)  Please use  @bummas , @momtoablessing and link back to the giveaway in your tweet.

3.  Go to Bummas and tell me which color set you would choose if you won.

other chances to win:
.
4. Follow @bummas on twitter and tell them @momtoablessing sent you. Twitter

5. follow me on facebook 3 entries

6.  Follow my blog via Google friend connect



Disclaimer:

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.  I do not accept any form of cash, advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions.  However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, trave, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The reviews are based on my opinion and my opinion only.

Giveaway ends on July 19th 2010 at 11:59 EST .  The winner will be selected by random.org and notified via e-mail  and will be given 48hrs to respond before a new winner is selected.  please leave your e-mail so I can contact you if you win.  Good Luck !!!!!

1:min
79: Max

Generate : 68

REBECCA W SAID FOLLOWING YOU ON FACEBOOK REBECCAW2005 Congrats Rebecca I will be contacting you via e-mail if i dont hear back from you in 48hrs i will redraw a winner

79 comments:

Tina said...

I follow you on twitter

cricketina@gmail.com

Tina said...

I would get the boys

Tina said...

I follow bummas on twitter

Tina said...

I follow you on GFC

Little Miss "E" said...

I follow you on twitter
@glassfishie

Little Miss "E" said...

http://twitter.com/glassfishie/status/18293146686

Little Miss "E" said...

I like the tropical!

Robynlorme at gmail dot com

Little Miss "E" said...

I follow Bummas on twitter

http://twitter.com/glassfishie/status/18296039955

Little Miss "E" said...

I am a friend on Facebook (pending your approval) :-)

Little Miss "E" said...

Friend on Facebook

Little Miss "E" said...

Friend on Facebook

Little Miss "E" said...

I follow your blog on GFC

Little Miss "E" said...

http://twitter.com/glassfishie/status/18293146686

Angie B said...

already following you on twitter as @angiewith3
angiewith3 at live dot com

Angie B said...

RT'd giveaway: http://twitter.com/angiewith3/status/18323240678
angiewith3 at live dot com

Angie B said...

following bummas on twitter and tweeted that you sent me: http://twitter.com/angiewith3/status/18323345601
angiewith3 at live dot com

Liz said...

i follow you on twitter

liz @ lizhasalife dot com

Liz said...

Tweeted! http://twitter.com/lizhasalife/status/18326100616

liz @ lizhasalife dot com

Liz said...

I would get the Wild Ones!

liz@lizhaslife dot com

Liz said...

Following @bummas on twitter

liz@lizhasalife dot com

Ashley R said...

I follow you on GFC! (Ashley R)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

Tweeted! https://twitter.com/reynoldsmom/status/18413349640
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

I would choose "The Boys" color of wipes.
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

I follow you on GFC! (Ashley R)
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

Tweeted @bummas that you sent me! https://twitter.com/reynoldsmom/status/18413487753
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com

Ashley R said...

Sent you a friend request!
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
1

Ashley R said...

Sent you a friend request!
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
2

Ashley R said...

Sent you a friend request!
reynoldsmommy at gmail dot com
3

Marci said...

I already follow you on twitter, @TheMarciFactor

emmerswee at gmail dot com

Marci said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/TheMarciFactor/status/18490641599

emmerswee at gmail dot com

Marci said...

I tweeted, entry number 2: http://twitter.com/TheMarciFactor/status/18490641599

emmerswee at gmail dot com

Marci said...

I would love the Calm Ones pack from @bummas

emmerswee at gmail dot com

Marci said...

I follow @bummas and told them you sent me: http://twitter.com/TheMarciFactor/status/18490883558

emmerswee at gmail dot com

Marci said...

I follow on FB : Marcella Cook

emmerswee at gmail dot com

Marci said...

Follow on FB entry 2 : Marcella Cook

emmerswee at gmail dot com

Marci said...

follow on FB entry 3 : Marcella Cook

emmerswee at gmail dot com

Marci said...

I follow via google connect : Marcella Cook

emmerswee at gmail dot com

Little Miss "E" said...

Tweeted: http://twitter.com/glassfishie/status/18556774165

Little Miss "E" said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Navy_Frugalista said...

@Navy_frugalista is following you on twitter!!

frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Navy_Frugalista said...

Tweeted about it!

frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Navy_Frugalista said...

I like The Wild Ones set

frugalista04 (at) yahoo (d0t) com

Navy_Frugalista said...

@Navy_frugalista is following bummas on twitter!!

frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Navy_Frugalista said...

I tweeted to @bummas that you sent me

frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Navy_Frugalista said...

Sent friend request on FB

Lacy Dill

frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Navy_Frugalista said...

Sent friend request on FB #2

Lacy Dill

frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Navy_Frugalista said...

Sent friend request on FB
#3
Lacy Dill

frugalista04 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Navy_Frugalista said...

Following thru GFC

frugalista04 (At) yahoo (dot) com

Madeline said...

I follow you on Twitter.

madelinemiller at gmail dot com

Madeline said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/MadelineMiller/status/18814886120

madelinemiller at gmail dot com

Madeline said...

I tweeted: http://twitter.com/MadelineMiller/status/18814886120

madelinemiller at gmail dot com

Madeline said...

I would get the boy ones.

madelinemiller at gmail dot com

Madeline said...

I follow Bummas on Twitter and let them know you sent me,

madelinemiller at gmail dot ocm

Madeline said...

I follow you on GFC.

One Southern Girl said...

following you on twitter (@HappyReviews)
osggiveaways at gmail dot com

One Southern Girl said...

tweet!
http://twitter.com/HappyReviews/statuses/18816469220
osggiveaways at gmail dot com

One Southern Girl said...

I'd get the Calm Ones!

osggiveaways at gmail dot com

One Southern Girl said...

following publicly via GFC
osggiveaways at gmail dot com

One Southern Girl said...

following Bummas on twitter!
http://twitter.com/HappyReviews/statuses/18816601925
osggiveaways at gmail dot com

Madeline said...

Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/MadelineMiller/status/18846599456

madelinemiller at gmail dot com

Rebecca W said...

Following momtoablessing on twitter as beccaann38
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com

Rebecca W said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/beccaann38/status/18856288793
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com

Rebecca W said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/beccaann38/status/18856288793
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com
#2

Rebecca W said...

I'd like the wild ones!
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com

Rebecca W said...

I'm following bummas and I tweeted to them!
http://twitter.com/beccaann38/status/18856439802
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com

Rebecca W said...

Following you on facebook-rebeccaw2005
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com

Rebecca W said...

Following you on facebook-rebeccaw2005
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com
#2

Rebecca W said...

Following you on facebook-rebeccaw2005
rebeccaw2005 at hotmail dot com
#3

Madeline said...

http://twitter.com/MadelineMiller/status/18859929973

madelinemiller at gmail dot com

1

Madeline said...

http://twitter.com/MadelineMiller/status/18859929973

madelinemiller at gmail dot com

2

SAPsMaMa said...

I follow you on twitter

@SAPsMaMa

mphin278 at yahoo dot com

SAPsMaMa said...

http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/18861396708

tweet

mphin278 at yahoo dot com

SAPsMaMa said...

I would get the wild ones

mphin278 at yahoo dot com

SAPsMaMa said...

http://twitter.com/SAPsMaMa/status/18861396708

tweet

mphin278 at yahoo dot com

Entry #2 (didn't see it was 2 entries before)

SAPsMaMa said...

I follow bummas on twitter

@SAPsMaMa

mphin278 at yahoo dot com

SAPsMaMa said...

I added you as a friend on facebook, waiting for confirmation

Entry #1

mphin278 at yahoo dot com

SAPsMaMa said...

I added you as a friend on facebook, waiting for confirmation

Entry #2

mphin278 at yahoo dot com

SAPsMaMa said...

I added you as a friend on facebook, waiting for confirmation

Entry #3

mphin278 at yahoo dot com

SAPsMaMa said...

I follow your blog via GFC

mphin278 at yahoo dot com