This is about my life with my 5 yr old daughter who has mild to moderate spastic quadriplegic cerebral palsy, Schizencephaly ,Partial Seizures, Allergies, Asthma. And the challenges we are faced with on a daily basis along with the new challenges that we will be faced with as our family expands to include another baby girl.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Timing its just never perfect is it???
Stephens grandma died today it all happened rather quick. her house keeper found her collapsed and unresponsive on the floor of her house the day before yesterday. They werent sure what happened but the drs suspected a stroke and she was on semi life support well today they were gonna try to wean her off the breathing tube cause she was able to breath on her own a little yesterday well I uess while his whole family was there and before they could wean her she took a turn for the worst and then passed away. I felt so bad I couldnt even be here for my fiance when he needed me most. Its been one of those days too everything has just made me super cranky. I am also very annoyed his family seems to feel that now that she passed away this baby will be born tonite or tommorow. I heard it so much the past few days and then today that I am annoyed the baby will come when shes ready not because someone passed away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment