So wow its been a few days since my last entry so sorry things have been so busy here. And we have a little baby girl who is trying her hardest to call the shots she already wants to come out bad. I had to go to labor and delivery last week and she ended up being fine, yesterday I had to go to my obs because there was some pinkish color in my underwear all the ob did was give me a strep b culture and get a urine sample to check for a UTI I had both of these done last week at the hospital. and he said to come back on the 20th and til then to take it easy and keep that baby in. They also sent me home with the getting ready for baby after visit printout what happened to my weeks 34-36 printout or whatever lol. Since Audrianna came at 37 weeks theres a chance her sister is following suit. Lets see what else audriann started summer school yesterday so far it seems to be going pretty well.
We switched over to cloth wipes a few days ago so yup u can bet I have a new review for you. I will do my review in a seperate entry. I am still waiting to hear from the company on how we are going about doing the giveaway? I also have another product in the line up for a review and giveaway. so thats two giveaways before baby lol so I guess i will title them count down til baby giveaway.

No comments:
Post a Comment